Shes my what!?

Ross P.O.V

Right now Rydel, Rocky, Ratliff, Aria, and a Riker and me, and Ryland are dancing around to starships. " we should make R5 tv" Rydel yell " yeahh!" We yell. About 2mintues later Ryland came back with the camera. He put it on this thing so it can see all of us. We started the song " LETS GO TO THE BEACH EACH LETS GO CATH A WAVE" the song started over. Me, Rocky, and Riker where throwing our heads around. " STAR SHIPS WETE MEANT TO FLY" Rydel and aria yell jumping onto the table dancing, and Ryland well Ryland was just standing there in font of the camera with my ray bands on acting kool. Soon the song ended and and we just head to the cough as if nothing ever happened. Then we just bused into laughter " HEY WE SHOULD GO GET KICK OUT OF WALMART" aria yell " YEAHHHH!" Ratliff yelled back and his eyes wided as he said yeah " lets goo" Aira got up and headed to her car. We jumped Into her jeep. Rydel had to sit on Ratliff lap. Once we got there we had walked In as a group," ok imma go kick a ball" rocky said we followed him. He got a ball out of the big things and hand a ball to everyone " on 3" Rydel said " 1......2........3" I counted out we all kick the ball the went Into different ways. We heard a few yells " WASN'T ME" aria yelled. " imma go get a skate board and ride around " yeah let's get bikes and differ things. Me and aria and rocky all got skate boards. Everyone else got bicks. " let's go" I said rolling over to people. Aria followed me " hey don't you think that's to much stuff" I said rolling over to a person and I didn't stop I just took stuff out the cart a throw it somewhere. " hey aria over to that lady" I told her " k' and she skated over to her.

Arias P.O.V

I rolled over to a lady, I think I see her before. " hey your gonna need, this and that and that and this" I sayed putting stuff into her cart. " hey what are u doing" she said looking up at me " aria?" " yep that's me" her eyes got wide " how do u know me?" I asked " aria, I'm your real........

A/N

Cliff hanger. Vote/share/comment/fan

Comment and tell me if you liked it.- Maddie