The call

I was sitting at home with my mom and amber what tv. My phone started ringing. Everyone in the room looked at me. I looked down to see it was a blocked call. " hello" I said getting up form the sofa " well hello there aria" I heard a familiar voice " who's this?" I asked " who do you think it is, it Rachel" my eyes got big, fear tool over me and I started to shake. " wha- what do u want" I started shaking " oh don't be scared, oh I saw you yesterday, you know going to ross' house" I can see her smiled, " what do you want" anger now taking over " you. Gone." She said slowly, I was now really scared. " who do u think you are, acting like my real mom, you bitch, I hate you more than every piece of sand more than every piece of grass. I hate you. You made me live a life I wish I didn't have. Once this call ends I don't want you near me, even breathing the same air as me" then I ended the call and ran to my room, and opened the window to go to the Lynch's house. I ran Into ross' room. " let's go we are going to the police station, ill explain in the car' I said while taking his hand. he looks cute we hes confused. I open the car door, I hope riker doesn't mind. ross got and we headed off. I told him what was going on, it took him a while but he got it.

A/N

Sorry for it being short, I didn't save it..... Sorry imma blonde...