our date *( part 1)

ARIAS P.O.V

I woke up around 10, I was surprised I normal wake up around 12. good thing I woke up this early, because me and ross' date is in 3 hours, he told me to dress causally, so I walked out to my closet. then the door bell rang. "uggg" I said turning around, heading to the door. " hey hunny, sorry I just wanted to bring some things over, but ill be in by tonight", " ok that's fine, but im going on a date with ross, well probably home around 8, is that ok?" I asked " yeah totally", " ok and I swear as soon as I get home ill help you." she nodded. I headed back up stairs to get ready. I pick out a top that was white, I looked around for my navy bule skirt, I walked back over to my closet and got a navy blue scarf, and head for the shower. I took my hair out of the messy bun, and did everything else and jumped in the shower. once I got out I put my hair and a towel and got dressed, I didn't feel like putting on my clothes, so I put on some sweat pants, that where black and got a hot pink tank top, I walk down starts, see boxes everywhere, I smiled, wow I never thought this would happen, you know I never I had a real mom, but I did know I have a twin sister, I found this out yesterday, my mom said her name was amber, she leaves in Florida with my aunt Rebecca, she's my favorite aunt, then the door open, showing my mom bring in more boxes. " do u need so help I still have some time in till  I have to get ready?" I asked my sweaty mom : if you don't mind I have 3 boxes, you could get those, and ill un pack" I nodded and walk out side to her car, I heard the lynches yelling about how riker won I black opps, I just laughed and pick up a box, the then the thing box opened revealing pictures of our family it, me, my mom, and dad, and my sister, I sad smiled at it." no I said he's cheating mom" I heard ross yell I just giggle, and pick the box up bringing it in. after I got all boxes in I had an hour left, wow I spent a lot of time out there. I walked up to my room to get ready, first I curled my hair, I smiled to my self.

ROSS' P.O.V

we where playing black opps, me, riker, and rocky. its so unfair, I swear riker was cheating, " DUDE QUIT CHEATIN'' I yelled at riker, he just laughed, I rolled my eyes , then the game stop and me and rockys  boxes said " you lose", and of course rikers screen said " winner", " no, so un fair im telling mom" rocky said getting up and running to tell mom " MOM" I heard rocky yell " what" she yelled back, then it got quit so he must be talking to mom, I got up to join " no he's cheating mom" I look over to the time " nvm I have to get ready, I said walking off riker was walking in to the room " he good game bro" I said running of to get ready for me and Arias date, I smile woah, I have a date man I haven't been on one in a long time like 7th grade.

ARIAS P.O.V

I was ready, I hope I just didn't over dress, oh what ever, I got a pair of navy blue flats, I had curled my hair and pulled half back and put a hair tye and curl the small pony and got some ribbon and made a bow and tied it the the phony so you didn't she the hair tye, and had my hair curled. I walked down stairs , my mom was putting things away " woah hunny you look beautiful' she smiled and hugged me " thanks, hey what time is it" I asked "4: 58, what time is he coming", " anytime no"i was cut of my the door bell " well, now" I laughed.  I walked up away from the island in the kitchen, and to the door. I opened the door to see I very handsome ross, ok I was good I wasn't over dressed, he was wearing a polo shirt and a blazer, and jeans " shall we" I was cut out of my on littte world, " yeah" I smiled and shut the door, once we got to the car, he open the door for me, "for you my lady" I giggled " thank you" I smiled, he ran over to his side and got it , we drove off.

man I cant wait

A/N

I would make it one chapter but that would be a lot, so im doing, parts of there date. ok so I need some people, does any one want to, if so just message me. thanks :>