Watched

Ross' P.O.V.

This passed month aria as been very jumpy, like I would go and hug her or tough her. I just want to know WHAS wrong so I can't help her.

Arias P.O.V

Iv been scared, I feel like someone or something is watching. Every time someone payed a finger on me I jumped or got scared. I don't know know you to tell or how to tell. I want to tell Ross but I'm to scared he would think I'm a weirdo. I feel like I should tell someone more close to me. Then it hit me, ill tell amber. I jumped of my bed running up to the 3rd floor. It cool I have the whole second floor me, amber get the 3rd floor to her self, my mom has the whole down stairs to her self. I opened ambers door to see her with my guitar, so that where that went, I rolled my eyes and walked over to her bed. She turned around and smiled. " hey, amber I need to tell you somthing" she put down the guitar down, she smiled, then I told her " amber, I feel like I'm being watch, like Iv been so scared and jumpy, you the first person to find out, I'm just sacred Ross would think I'm a weirdo" I said laying down on her bed. '' dude you guys have been friends cents birth, I don't think he going to find you as a creep or something, and your probably just imaging it or just over think something" she smiled. " gosh you the best" I said hugging her.

Ross' P.O.V

Right now me and aria are trying to find a movie to watch. I was looking in a box while aria look at the smaller box. Ryland was just sitting on he bed laughing at arias face when she saw the movie we had. " hey wanna watch nemo" I asked her, her i eyes got wide. " OMG I love the movie" she got up and ran our the bedroom door, I looked at Ryland, he just shrugged. " IM WATCHING NEMO!! IM GOING TO NEED YOU ALL TO SHUT YOU FACE!" I heard aria yell. " DUDE WE AREN'T EVEN TALKING" Ratliff yelled. Aria came back in the room and roll her eyes. " aria what was that all about" she smiled running, not even answer my question. Well looks like arias back to the way she was she not so scarred any more. " are we going to watch this or not" I said while holding up the CD. " YESSS. Hahah I know every word to the movie" she smiled. I put the dvd in and pressed play. " hello my name is Bruce and I haven't had a fish in 2 weeks. BROVO FOR YA MATE" aria said copying Those same words. " aria be quit'' Ryland said from he bed " haha no can do buddy" she smiled.

-------------

A hour later

--------------

Arias P.O.V

I'm just laying in Ross's bed in his arms looking at the fan. Ryland left cause we where to boring for him. Then I thought about early. Should I tell Ross or not. "Ugggg" I said putting my hands over my eyes. " what's wrong" Ross said. " I'm just thinking" I looked up at him "about" oh gosh how I wish he never asked that, well I just going to tell him " well I just been feeling like I'm being watch like ask if she would come back,I know you probably thinking 'what a baby' but Ross's I scared she coming back"( her other mother, not the real on). I looked up at him. " aria I would never think that, your seeing things, and if not i wouldn't let anything happen to you why, because I love you to much to let someone hurt you, I won't let anyone hurt you" I looked up at him, I hugged him. " thank you Ross, I love you two" I smiled to him wiping a little tear away. "Come here" he said opening his arms for another hug. I laid my head down ask he laid now on the bed and fell asleep.

A/N

Aww. Thanks for all the votes and reads.~ maddie