Is she for real

Ross's P.O.V

I woke up around 10. I walked to the kitchen to get a water bottle. I saw that Ryland, Rocky, and Ratliff in the kitchen talking. " I didn't know you stayed the night Ratliff" I asked while open the refrigerator are there was none " haha no I came over early" he answer me, I nodded my head and and went for the garage. After I get my water bottle, I so need to take a shower I told myself. I got my water, and headed for the family bathroom. I open the door to hear a female yell " AHHH" I turned my head to see what happen, but there was Aria sitting on the floor, holding her nose. " oh my gosh aria" I said getting down to the floor " is my nose bleeding?" She ask me. " oweee" I said helping her of the floor, " come on" I pulled her arm into my room getting the first aid kit. " ok move your hand" I told her, she slowly moved her hand, I frowned at her nose. " aria I'm so sorry" "it's ok, you didn't know I was in there" she said. I went on cleaning up her nose.

Arias P.O.V

After Ross had stop my nose from bleeding and clean the blood there, I told him thank you and that I had to head home, but me and Ross are going to the mall later, I don't know why but I going with him I guess. I walked into my house seeing my mom wasn't home, that's odd she's never leaves, plus she doesn't have a car? Whatever, I walked up to my room. I turned the corner seeing a note on the door, I roused my eyebrows, as I read the note " huh?" I said out loud to myself, I was happy and sad at the same time. The note said : " it's you morther, I left, I'm never coming back, I hate you with all my guts, but I left with my boyfriend frank, we are heading to Russia, and so help me you tell anyone that I'm going to Russia, imma come back and kill you, bye you fugly sult". " wow" I said looking at the end of the hall way. I rolled my eyes. Well the good thing is she's gone forever so she's out of my life, but now I have no one to look after me. I walked Into my room and put my phone on the docking station, I headed for the shower. When I got out I rapped my hair up In a towel, and got dressed, I put on a pair of shorts and a light bule areo shirt, I got a pair of converse those where black, and then took the towel of and brushed my brown hair and head to Ross's house.

AT THE MALL

ARIAS P.O.V

My and Ross walked around the mall hand and hand, we walk to star bucks, I just got a mint tea, Ross had got a iced tea, I pulled out a 10 dollar bill before Ross saw. " hey I can't pay for myself " Ross complain, the lady handed me my change " to late" I told to Ross, he just rolled his eyes. We walked down to the food court, then I saw someone o didn't wan to see NICOLE! " hey Ross hey aria' she walked up to us and said my name in disgust " hi" Ross said " hi" I said and rolled my eyes "so I hear you guys are dating? Is that right?" She question " yes Nicole it is" Ross said annoyed " yah then kiss" she smirked, oh no she didn't. " I would but I'm saving out first kiss for the right time" Ross said, I raised my eyebrows, I was confused we already kissed, then he winked at me. " woah you two losers" Nicole said " yeah you know, I like to take my time, I just do t wanna be know as Nicole wait I mean slut" I smirked, " BRUN" the table next to us said, and with that Nicole got up and left. " that was hot" Ross said. I just blushed. I was happy my moms gone and I just schooled Nicole.

_______________

A/N

Yeah so I know I have only a few reads. Kik me at bak95 if u wanna be in this story! - maddie 😄