whos who

Arias p.o.v

" Aria" i heard a girl yell, i turned around to see a girl that look just like me " AMBER" i yelled and ran to her, we huged eatchother, " i thought you were coming in 2 weeks" i said pulling away " yeah my stuff" i looked at her confused " stuff' i turned my head to the side a little " mom didnt tell you" i shook my head " no, what" i said getting happy " im movie down here '' she jumped " OMG YOU FRIKEN KIDDING ME" i jumped with her " no" she said. I looked over to Ross just sanding there, " oh come here' i said pulling ambers arm over to ross, " Ross this is my sister anber, and Amber this is ross my boyfriend'' i said to eatch of them " uhhh how am i going to tell you guys apart'' ross look super confuse, but super cute '' well her nose pricing is on the left, and mine is on the right" i said pointing to our noses," really, i didnt nosied' amber said while crabbing my nose " dude let go of my nose" i said while hitting her hanD " ohh sorry' she said slowly take her hand down", " are u guys hungry i havent eatin all day" amber asked " yeah"

me and ross said at the same time. " wanna get somthing to eat" amber asked " yeah sure, do u wanna go ross" i said looking over to him " sure, i just have to shower and get ready" he smiled " ok" amber smiled, i walked over to ross and peacked hes cheek and said bye. i walked with amber to the house. " holy crap dude this is our house" she said pointing to the 3 story house " yeah, bottom floor is just the living room kitchen and thing, second floor rooms and bathroom, third floor is the game room and stuff like that" i pointed out the things to her " woah gameroom, damn aunt rebaccas only got 1 floor" she said in amzied. i just giggle at her. then my phone went off. |

Ross <3: hey can ryland come with

" hey amber can one of ross' brothers come with us" i asked '' yeah" she said while opening the door to the back,

me: sure

like 30 seconds later my phone went off

Ross <3: k

i didnt even nosied i was in my room. i got ready for a shower and got my colthes. i grabbed a pair of demni shorts and a tand the said paris and had the eiffel tower and pair of sandels, when i was done i jumped in the shower.

30 mintues later

Me, Amber,Ross,Ryland where walking to the car. " i call shot gun" ryland yelled. once we got to my jeep i pulled my Ray Bands down, while eveyone put theres on. I jumped in the drivers seat waiting for eveyone to get in. once they did. I smiled.Man my life was getting better and better. " so where are we eating"? amber yelled '' yeah where are we going" i asked " five guys" ryland yell 'ohhs' came out of everyones mouth. i drove off and look back to see ross have his arm around amber " ross, thats amber" i yelled back to them " really'' he said looking at amber sleeping but he look at her nose " damn'' he said " sorry babe'' he said while he kissed my cheek. " its cool, she has lighter brown hair, i have darker" i pointed out " ok thats a lot easer then the nose thing" he said happily. " holy crap I love this song" Ryland yelled while turning the radio up more.

" Call up all our friends, go out this weekend for no dam reason, I don't think we'll ever change. Meet you at the spot, half past ten o'clock we don't ever stop and we're never gonna change. Stay, won't you stay forever, stay if you stay forever hey, we can stay forever young " I sang by myself " no one nose the begging" I asked " oh we do but we never really here you sing and dam you good" Ryland said '' amber sings the same''  I pointed out '' she can" everyone asked even amber herself " oh I do, but you better '' she rolled her eyes " what ever'' I said as I pulled into the parking lot of five guys. " where here' ross said "nooooo.'' I said sarcastically  we all jumped out. I tured to walk but walked into some one. " geez, we gotta stop walking into each other'' I walked around ross, but the he grabbed my hand and walked with me " dork" ross giggled I rolled my eyes.

Ambers P.O.V 

holy crap ross had one hot brother. I cant imagine what the others looked like. '' amber, you have pretty eyes'' Ryland said " thanks'' i blushed, Ryland wont stop flurting. Todays been a good day.

A/N

i seriously don't know why the other chapters called should we tell, i was going to do something different but i didn't.- maddie