Beach

Arias POV

I walked in the house. looking up seeing the big chandler was off.

"Mom" I yelled.

" Down here baby" I heard from the basement.

" Hey, what are you doing"? I said sitting next to her on the sofa.

" Just watching tv" she smiled a little

" Oh I was thinking tomorrow me,you, and amber, spend the day together".

All I was trying to do was make us a family again

" Yea, that would be fun. We can go get our hair and nails done". she was smiling now.

" Yea sound fun. Hey, well I'm going to sit down at the beach and play some music". I said getting up. "alright honey, love you" "love you to" I yelled back down the stairs.

I ran up the stairs going up to the game room, getting my guitar.

I turned around and walked down to the beach. I say down to where the water splashed my feet a little. I just sang what came to my head

" I'm standing here, there's nothing I rather say to you. because my heart only beats for you.

You walk around like you know everything, but you don't show what you feel and know.

Because I (long) want you, only you.

Baby I'm here for you"

I sang. I got tried of sing so I just played done notes. About 30 minutes later the sun was setting, surfers where leaving. but that's when it hit me. I'm going surfing. Some thing new right, oh well. I ran inside and got board, I didn't feel like changing out of the shorts and a tanktop I put on before I went to play some music. I got my board and surfed till it turned dark.

Ross POV

I looked out my window, then jumped up in top of the roof. I looked out at the water, seeing a beautiful girl. As she came up to shore, I seen it was my beautiful girlfriend. "aria" I yelled. she looked around but didn't know where the sound game from. so look over at my house to see my on the roof. she jumped and laid down in the sand and put her surf board over her. I ran down there, almost falling a couple of times since it's hard to run in sand. " what are you doing"? I asked, to me she look pretty stupid doing this. " shutup, can you tell I'm tanning" she said with a duh voice. I watched her hands grasp sand but she stayed like that. for a minute I thought she was gonna throw it at me. I looked out at the water. then I felt some hit my face. sand. aria got up and ran for it.

" ahh hell nah" I ran after. She was half way in the water. I could hear her giggle. I big wave was coming. "aria" I yelled. She stood up on her board and road for it. I knew she wasn't gonna make it. she road the way better than I thought, but then she started to move around and fell of her board. once the wave rolled up on the water aria still as not come up. then aria head poped up. " are u okay"? I said " yea" she laughed. "well I'm gonna go, iv got planes with my mom and amber" she said had we walked up to land. " Your leaving me already" I didn't want her to leave. " fine I'll stay till nine" she said looking at her phone. " I'll be right back I'm gonna go change" she ran off not letting me say anything. I watched her take her things. I waited maybe 2 minutes. She game out in a bright pink tanktop and volleyball spandex. she looked at me and ran to our tree. and started climbing to the top. " Will u get down here" I said looking up at her. she rolled her eyes and came back down. We sat down. We didn't get to see sun seat, but it was a full moon, the moon shine down on the water. and the stars shine as bright as aria. I interlocked out hands and she laid her head on my shoulder. " I love you" I said. " I love u to" she smiled. I looked at her and kissed her. " babe I'm going now bye." She said getting up. "ugh fine, but I want a kiss" I got up with her. I kissed her soft lips. "awe" then a big flash went off. As always Rydel taking picture of us. I looked over at her with her phone. she stood there and then ran off. "bye" aria said. We went our ways .