Overated

ARIA P.O.V

ONE MONTH LATER

" ummm what was that" I asked Ross " YOU GET THE BEST OF BOTH WORLS" me and Ross heard form down the hall. I pull Ross' arm off of me " les go" I said pulling him out of the bed. We walked down the hall to where we heard Hannah Montana. We open the door to she Ratliff and Rocky jumping around sing to the song " TILL YOU ROCK SHOW AND YOU GO WITH THE FLOW" they sang. " uhh" I said I the music stopped they both screamed like little girls. " OH MY GOD.. THAT'S SOOO FUNNY" me and Ross busted out laughing. " SHUTUP" Ratliff yelled " nah im good" I now had tears running down my cheeks. " why where you listing to Hannha Montana?'' Ross started to claim down, me on the other hand couldn't get them singing and jumping out of my head. " oh my gosh you guys are so overrated" rocky rolled his eyes " ok, I'm sorry" I said wiping the tears off my face " now please go" Ratliff pointed to the. We just nodded and walked out " oh gosh that was funny" Ross giggled. " well, I wanna go swimming" I turned to him. I turn back around to the Rydels bathroom. I keep some of my things here, since I'm her 24/7. I put on my hot pink bikini and headed for the pool. "Ofahh" I said falling to the floor. " ok we need to watch where we are walking" I looked up at Ross, " yea" he said helping me up. Ok it time to teas he. I got up on my tippy toes and was about to put my lips on him but then I ran of. I heard him sigh. I opens the door and ran into the pool with a splash.

Ross's p.o.v

Gosh she got me going crazy. Her smile, her eyes, the way she acts, she got me going crazy for her. I think I'm in love, is It to soon, I mean it's only been a month. I was taken out of my daydream when I heard a splash in the backyard, I smiled to myself and ran to the pool. I opened the back door and jumped in the pool, I had already had my bathing suit in so in good. "Ahhhh" aria screamed as I did a backflip of the diving broad causing a big splash. I turned around to face aria the a wave of water hit my face. She just sat there giggling " Arianna Faith Hasting" she opened her mouth wide " you don't call me by my full name" she yelled "WAOHHH" I heard people yell the water flying every where. It was everyone else, meaning. Kelly, Ratliff,Amber, Ryland,Riker,Rocky,Rydel. " thanks guys I was about to have a water fight with this one" I said pointing to aria, she just rolled her eyes. "OH LET'S PLAY CHIKEN" she yelled like a little kid. Everyone found someone and jumped on. Arias on mine, Rydels on Rocky, Ryland and amber, Ratliff and kelly, Riker didn't want to play. About 5 minutesof chicken, Rydel and Rocky won. An hour that everyone was pooped so we all headed for a nap. I warped my arms around aria and let sleep take over.