oh no

ARIA P.O.V

"PUT YOUR HANDS UP" one officer yell. I cried. " step any closer and she's gone" Rachel yelled holding the gun to ambers head. "PUT THE GUN DOWN" yelled the same officer. That's when the gun shot when off. I cried even harder. I looked over to she my mom had shot Rachel. I ran out of Ross's arms and over to my mom and amber, "omg are you okay" I cried. I look down at amber. I picked her up of the ground and hug her. I felt my mom join the hug, we just stood there crying.

Ross POV

I stood there. watching ever move the girls made. I looked down at Rachel to see her crawling for the gun. " aria. move!" I yelled. She looked down to see she Rachel. aria bent over and griped the gun and started say stuff to rachel.

Arias POV.

"listen here, bitch. I'm about done with you ass. Your lucky I don't take this gun ad shot you in the neck. But I rather watching you rot away in jail".

By now I was pissed, this little bitch is lucky I don't kill her.

"Oh yea, well I have people watching you and your friends".

The police walked over to us and pick Rachel up and shoved her the car, making her hit her head on the top of it.

I laughed. Then she flicked me off. I yelled "right back at you".

I saw my mom and amber talking to a police officer and he wrote things down.

I looked over to see Ross standing there.

I walked over to him and just huged him. Never wanting to let go.

A/N

+1K

Wow thanks :)

Sorry it's short.