New look

Arias POV

I woke up the next morning. I looked to see if my mom was up. I open the door a little and peaked in. I seen her in the bathroom brushing her teeth. I walked down the hall over to ambers room. I looked over to see her picking up her room. " Hey" she said with her back to the door. "wow, how did u know I was here" I said walking into her room. I looked in the room to see ross standing in the window. he had no shirt in and you could see his abs. I stood there giggling and waving. he walked over to the window and open it. "come here" he yelled. " wait, I'm going with you" amber said getting behide me. I walked out of the window, and amber followed, Ross got his phone and took a selfie while me and amber was on the roof. " 1,2,3" amber counted down as we jumped over to there roof. I jumped down and got on the balgon. "what's up, twins" Ross smiled. I just smiled and walked down stairs and to see mrs lynch. " hey" I said sitting down next to her. "when you get here" she looked down. " I was window hopping" she just lughed. I got up and went to see who was wake. I walk into Riker's room. " wake up" I yelled, "will you shutup, can I not tell I'm awake" he said. " yea I just felt the need to yell at you" i ran off. I went to Ross and rylands room. " Wake up" I slapped him in the stomach. "awe you bitch" he said holding his stomach.

About an hour later me and amber went home to get ready.

1 hour later

Arias pov.

I sat there getting my hair dyed.

I was getting obern hair.

Blonde to brown.

I looked over seeing my mom dying her hair blond.

Amber was getting this red kind of color. After this my mom is making me and amber look for jobs. This might sound weird but I want two.

I want to work at Starbucks and Hollister. Amber does to. I got my nails done in this pretty pink, kind of purple. I look down at my phone.

Three messages from

"The babe 😍😘💕👌"

I looked at the messages

"Hey babe, hope you have a good day, I love you".

The second on was

" When are u going to be home I miss you". I smiled

Third on was

" I love you"

That's when I started blushing.

I replayed back

" I love you to, and I'll be home later 😘. Wait intill you see my hair 💇💆" I pressed send and locked my phone.

They lady had me go over to the sink to wash everything out. " do u want me to straighten or curl you hair?" ask the lady. " can u give it a pretty curl, not tight ones but maybe like 5 lose ones?" I asked. " sure can, but I need to dry it first" she smiled. I just nodded my head. after a good five minute was my hair was shiny and soft. I closed my eyes as she brought me over to the mirror. I "1,2,3" my self and moved my hands my eyes. she hasn't added the curls yet but I was alright in love with it. i sat down and let her play with my hair. " do u like it, honey" my mom walked over and asked. " I don't like it" they person doing my hair stop and my mom looked at me confused. " I love it" I smiled. " oh, thanks god, you had me worried. I always want come costumers happy" she said and carried on with my hair. I just smiled .