Ch.6: The Aftermath (Smut)

Hey guys its risty234 and I am here to tell that they are sex scenes in this chapter but it’s not long. It’s also in Liam POV so just skip Liam POV but again it’s not that long at all or whatsoever. Hope you enjoy it.

Sincerely Risty234

~Zayn POV~

I groaned while moving around and I noticed that somebody else was in bed with me. I looked down at myself. I was naked how could that happen. I really don’t remember much from last night except the shots competition. I moved the sheet off and I realized there in the bed was none other than Liam Payne. Oh man, please tell me I didn’t sleep with Liam at all. I looked around the room and I immediately noticed whose room this was. This was Harry’s bedroom. I looked at walls and the door. It was locked and I saw Liam moved and soon after opened his gorgeous brown eyes that made him look like a puppy. Liam looked at me and I looked at him. Shock must have run through his brain because he immediately covered his body. I looked at him and I sighed getting up from the bed before gathering my clothes and I tossed Liam’s clothes as well. “Did we do it” Liam said to me while putting on his top with no hesitation. I nodded because I couldn’t find out what to say. “Look Liam, we both were probably drunk, I don’t exactly remember what happened” I replied to him while about to touch him. Liam pulled away from me and I sighed yet again. “How do you think Harry will take it that we slept in his room” I tried making the conversation a little bit funnier and lighthearted. I didn’t want this to destroy the friendship we had stricken. It was quite different than anything else. We both stared at the wall in front of us and we had stayed quiet for a little bit. “I should go” Liam got up off the bed before grabbing his items. “Wait Liam I should drop you off” I got up off the bed as well. Liam shook his head no. “I can have Cora drop me off its closer to her house than it is with you” Liam walked out the door and I rubbed my face. I looked out the door and I noticed that Louis was standing in the doorway with a weird face I’ve never seen. “You slept with Liam huh” Louis smirked at me and I threw a pillow. “And in Harry’s bed” Louis continued with a smirk placed on his face. “I can’t wait till Harry finds out and not to mention Niall. I wonder how they going to take it” Louis rambled on before sitting at Harry’s desk with a chair there. “I think we screwed up our friendship” I whispered to Louis. “I don’t think that’s possible Zayn Malik because you guys weren’t just friends you were more than that” Louis smiled at me before walking out of the room. “By the way Zayn Harry going to want us to help clean up and I suggest you clean up Harry’s sheets at least and his room” Louis winked at me before leaving the room. I just sighed again while shaking my head. I started to clean up Harry’s room. Niall left Harry’s house to get McDonald’s. I heard a cough and I saw Harry standing there with his arms crossed. He looked around his room. “You had sex in my room” Harry told me with no emotion on his face.  “Haz mate we were drunk. Me and Liam didn’t know where we were until this morning” I explained to him with a small smile. “I’m just kidding mate, I don’t care if you did it in my room. Better my room than my own parents that would just be embarrassing for everyone. Wait you and Liam did it wow. I never thought Liam was the person to get influenced by alcohol” Harry smirked at me at first but had a shock look on his face. “Yeah and now I have a killer headache” I rubbed my head while I sat down on Haz bed. I felt him rest his hand on my shoulder and handed me none other than Aspirin. I smiled at him. “Thanks mate, I mean it.” I smiled at him bigger. “Hey no problem so you and Liam are more than friends right” Haz raised his eyebrow up. I shook my head before picking something up. It was a necklace that held a picture of Liam and what I’m guessing is his mother. It looked so old and antique and I remember how Liam never took the necklace off. Harry looked at me and I sighed. “I’m guessing this necklace is important to Liam can you give it to him” I asked him and Harry looked at me with shock all over his face. “Why can’t you give it to him yourself” Harry asked me with his arms crossed. “Because I can’t face him and what we did isn’t right at all, I don’t like him like that” I told him before walking downstairs to grab some O.J. “Are you an idiot? You think ignoring him isn’t going to hurt him and not to mention what Niall would do to you. He trusts you with Liam and that says a lot” Harry pulled me to look at him. I looked away. “Well then look it was a mistake sleeping with Liam. It was just sex to me and you know that Harry” I yelled at him before I pulled away. “You know what Zayn how long I been friends with you, I defend you from everyone. Liam’s different from anyone you slept with” Harry scolded me. “Why don’t you go home and I’ll give Liam the necklace” Harry turned away and I looked at Louis whose smile was gone and a frown was on his face. I sighed and left the house. I rubbed my head and got in my car and drove home. I put my shades on and entered the house to see only Doniya sitting on the couch reading a magazine with the T.V on. I walked upstairs to my room and I closed my eyes and as soon as I hit my bed I fell asleep.