Ch.39: Friendships Change

~Louis~

I rushed from the bathroom and went downstairs to see Niall on the couch and I crossed my arms around my chest. "Babe I'm so sorry what I said please tell me you forgive me" Niall pouted at me. I sighed and rubbed the back of my neck. "please tell me you didn't sleep with Justin" Niall asked me. "of course I didn't who do you think I am Niall" I scolded him and he sighed loudly. "you really hurt my feelings Niall" I informed him. "I know but Louis I do love you" Niall said while looking into my eyes. I felt guilt rising into my heart. I did cheat on Niall and I basically lied to him. who does that. I looked up and gulped and smiled at him. "I forgive you Niall and I love you too" I told him while grabbing his hand. Niall smiled really big at me and I couldn't help my heart break into more pieces. I must be an amazing actor for him to believe me. "how about I make it up to you later tonight date" Niall smiled hugely at me and i nodded along with a smile. Niall kissed my cheek. "I'll see you later tonight I'm going to go visit Liam and see how haz is doing" Niall informed me and left out the door. I sighed and walked back upstairs to see Justin sitting on my bed. I sighed and I felt Justin massaging my back. "You seem tense Lou" Justin whispered in my ear. "Justin we are not doing this again" I told him harshly while pushing him off of me. "oh come on Lou you know you loved it more than what Niall does to you" Justin said while rubbing my chest. it was true Justin was much better than Niall in bed. "No I won't" I pushed Justin away from me. "Come on babe, you know you want to" Justin grabbed me before grinding on me. "he's going to find out" I told Justin. "No he won't, it will be a secret between us" Justin started kissing my neck. my phone rings and I see it's Harry. "yeah man I will be there at nandos. just give me a minute" I told him while hanging up. I saw Justin was hard. "I have to go" I told him and he grabbed my wrist. I looked at his dick and it was totally hard. I pulled his pants down along with boxers. I sucked on it for a while till he cum into my mouth. I got up from my knees and he gave me a smirked. I wiped my mouth and brushed my teeth. "happy Justin" I said to him which earned me a smirk. "yeah see you tomorrow" Justin winked and left the front door. I looked in the mirror and I put a scarf on to hide the hickeys that left my neck. I sighed and walked out of my house and drove to nandos. I see Harry waving at me along with him is cora. She gave me a small smile before getting up. "where you going Cors" I asked her. "shopping with Erin" she kissed Harry cheek before kissing mine. Harry and I waved her bye as she left. "so what's up" I asked Harry. "so you really going to New York for college" Harry asked me and I nodded. "me and Niall are fine he's going to Ireland and I'm going to New York" I informed while the waiter brought water for me. I said thanks and all he did was nod at me. I took a sip of water. "okay just wondering because you know long distances are hard" haz told me while taking a sip of his coke. "I know but zayn and him are doing fine" I pointed out and Harry nodded at me. "and plus I love ni and he loves harry" I told him but I think I was just trying to convince myself because my guilt was slowly killing me. "I know that Lou and I think you going to love you guys date" Harry gave me a sly smile. I punched him in the shoulder while smiling. "well I should get back to the hospital" Harry gave me a small smile. "wait" I told him and stopped and stared at me. "what changed" I asked Harry. "I talked to zayn and I really believe Christian is going to be okay" he told me and nodded. I saw Justin walk over to my table and he started drumming at my table. "so" I asked him. it was quite uncomfortable being with Justin after we did what we did. "Niall and I aren't friends anymore, he kicked me out of his house" Justin told me and I nodded. "trust me Lou he didn't find out"Justin said while I sighed a breath out of me. "I'll see you later Lou" Justin got up from the seat and left nandos. what have got myself into. I went back home and I saw the time it was almost time for Niall to pick me up for our date. I sighed and put on some clothes and I heard the doorbell ring and I rushed downstairs to see Niall looking handsome. "Hey handsome" Niall told me and I blushed hard. Niall grabbed my hand and we arrived to this beautiful scene. it was a picnic and I felt my heart swell. "Ni this is beautiful" I told him. we sat down and started eating the food. "I love you Louis William Tomlinson" Niall smiled big while kissing me. "I love you too Niall James Horan" I replied while kissing him back. "you are the most handsome person I've ever met" Niall told me and he laid me down. "I'm ready Niall" i told him in ears. "are you sure" Niall asked me and I nodded.

***************

I woke up with Niall's arm around me and I felt a huge smile on my face. It was the best night and I felt so sore. I remembered I slept with Justin. There was a difference between Justin and Niall. for one Justin was definitely just lust but Niall it was filled with love. gosh Im such a scumbag for cheating on Niall. I heard Niall groan and grabbed me tighter. I smiled to myself.

~Zayn~

I was just sitting in josh's room and I felt like he was watching me and I was completely right. "what" I asked him. "so you and tony I want to know" josh told to me and I sighed. "its nothing" I told him while trying to go back to my book. "oh come on zee I told stuff about my past" josh replied with a slight attitude. he was right he did open up about his past. I sighed. "okay i'll tell you" I told him and josh smiled really big. "tony was my best friend and we dated for the summer but I ended before school started because he possessive, controlling" I told him. "did did he hurt you I mean abuse you" josh stuttered out. "yeah he did emotionally, physically and once sexually" I sighed while looking at the ceiling. "my mom and sister found out and called the cops and I never told anyone else" I said this in one breath. "I'm so sorry Zayn I shouldn't have forced you to talk to me about what happened" josh apologized and I shrugged because I was kind off over it. "I'm over it josh" I gave him a smile on my face to show him I was past that. "next time he comes near you tell me and I will beat the crap out of him" josh told me. I couldn't help but laugh out loud. "whats funny" he asked confused. "you trying to act tough, josh your like a puppy whose all bite but no action" I informed him and josh started pouting at me.