Ch.25: Drama+Guilt=Zouis

~Zayn~

Everything was finally perfect, so Louis and I was having our movie night that we had after Niall decided to go see Liam instead of sticking here with his boyfriend. “So you really like Niall” I asked him while munching on popcorn. “Yeah he’s so much cooler than Haz” Louis had this big smile on his face and he was looking down.

“So you love him” I sing song to him which earned me a punch in my shoulder. “I mean it’s different with him Zayn, he makes me so much happier than anyone ever did or do” Louis sighed while lying down on the bed. “So what, if you in love with Niall?” I questioned him with a confusing look on my face. 

“It’s just Niall, he won’t love me and eventually he’ll get tired of me” Louis pouted at me and I grabbed his shoulder and gently rubbed his shoulder. “He won’t leave you and I’m pretty sure he loves you” I smiled at him and Louis looked at me with a small smile. “Trust me you have nothing to worry about, he cares about you” I continued telling him.

“How can you tell” Louis asked me in a whisper. “The way he stares at you gives it away completely” I informed him. “And plus it’s impossible to not like you one bit” I crossed my arms. I mean seriously he should know that he’s awesome every single person likes him in town even random strangers. “You’re completely right I am pretty awesome” Louis said while giving me the hugest grin. I rolled my eyes. “Now don’t get cocky with me” I told him with a harsh stare.

“I mean you can’t deny that I am pretty awesome” Louis smirked at me and I threw a pillow at his head. Soon enough me and him was having a heated pillow fight and somehow a part of me felt like girls.

We were pretty close to each other, our face almost touching and I stared into Louis’ blue eyes that I had to admit was very attractive, too attractive to not stop myself. I leaned into his face and Louis leaned in as well. I kissed him and Louis kissed me back and we were in a heavy make out session when Louis and I pulled away from the kiss. He was currently was on top of me and he ripped open my shirt and that’s when I remember Louis he has Niall and I have Liam.

What’s wrong with me? I pushed Louis off of me. “Zayn” Louis started to tell me. I rubbed my hair. “What did we do” Louis asked me and I just shook my head. I really had no idea. “I should get back to Liam now” I said while about to grab stuff.

“You can’t go Zayn it would look odd if you left the movie sleepover that we usually have” Louis pointed out and of course he was right. I rubbed the back of my neck, it was quite awkward if I do say so myself but who could blame me. “Look Louis we can’t tell anyone about this got it” I stared at Louis and he nodded. “I agree this was a one-time thing and not to mention wouldn’t want Liam getting all stressed out with the baby” Louis agreed with me.  There was this space between the two of us. “I think I’m going to sleep on the floor” I got up getting ready to go on the floor. Louis stopped me by grabbing my arm. We stared at each other before kissing each other once again and this time we got farther than the first time.

He removed my shirt and I could see the lust in his blue eyes and I also managed to feel his boner.  I stared at the ceiling under the covers clothes on the floor and so was Louis. I just slept with Louis my best friend, I cheated on Liam the one person I love what is wrong with me?

“I think we should stop this now” I whispered to Louis and he nodded. “Yeah definitely, I love Niall and you love Liam and plus we just best friends” Louis continued. After that small but slightly awkward conversation we had it turned into silence.

I put on my clothes and went to take a shower but not before seeing Louis’ head pointing down and he was mumbling some words. I couldn’t understand it but I knew he felt guilty just like me.

~Louis~

I can’t pretend that I didn’t cheat on my boyfriend whom I love to death. Niall has been so awesome and amazing at the same time. I swear there is something wrong with my brain if I cheated on the one person I love. Zayn might be good at not feeling guilty but me I’m terrible at keeping secrets when it involves me. I know if I tell Niall he’s going to be so upset more with Zayn than me and he might do something he regrets. So here I was on my bed sighing and mumbling.

Why didn’t I let Zayn leave to go to Liam? If I did I wouldn’t have managed to sleep with my best friend and cheated on my true love. Maybe Niall won’t overreact and not break it off. Maybe it’s just all in my head.  Maybe he will understand that it was a mistake that will never ever happens whatsoever. Who am I kidding I didn’t like it when Zayn cheated on me when we was dating and I immediately broke it off. Niall’s going to do the same thing. This secret is going to keep eating at me.

I and Zayn won’t ever be the same no matter what we do and Niall and even Harry going to catch onto that with a certain ease that was there but now turned into tension. It took forever to become friends after Zayn cheated on me or even after the breakup. That was one thing I loved/hated about Niall, the fact he’s so observant and that’s how Haz is for the most part.  Zayn finally came out the bathroom with just a towel and I turned around to stare at the wall.

Zayn put on his clothes and I kept sighing. “Hey Lou everything going to be okay” Zayn patted my shoulder. “If anything I will tell Liam the truth as soon as he gives birth” Zayn told me and I just shrugged my shoulders. I made sure to keep my distance away from Zayn when we was about to go to sleep. It wasn’t Zayn’s fault, it was mine too. You know what’s worse about this situation besides the fact that Zayn cheated on his boyfriend who happens to be pregnant and it’s that we weren’t drunk and plus I could have sworn there was no feelings in that way so why did we do it, why why? Is what I kept asking managing to make me fall asleep?