Papoui

I tried to take it all in. Here I was, a regular sixteen year old girl, sitting on the beach with Jesse McCartney on the island he bought me, all during school. We ate the picnic Jesse had his chef made: Grilled chicken sandwiches with rich pesto and Swiss, raspberry limeade, mango berry salad, and mini cheesecakes for dessert. I savored every bite, every moment with Jesse. After we ate, we packed up and put the picnic supplies on the boat, we began exploring the island. We did just about everything we could possibly think of to do on that island, and then came the moment I had been dreading. It was over.

We got on the boat. It was about 5 o'clock. As we began sailing back to the mainland, Jesse put his arm around me. I tried to hide my blushing, but it was rather impossible. He giggled at my embarrassment. We got off the boat, walked to the car, and as he began to open the car door for me, he turned around, and KISSED ME (!!!) my first kiss. Right there. My first kiss was Jesse McCartney. I could barely wait to tell Emily. "I hope that was okay" said Jesse. "No, no perfectly fine" I replied. I got into the car and he ran around to the drivers seat. I couldn't stop thinking about that moment. He drove back to the coffee shop where my car was parked. When we arrived, he walked me to my car. There it was again, another kiss. At this point I wasn't sure if this was reality or not, but I didn't question it. I got in my car and drove home.