Quite the Fan

Chapter 3 - Quite the Fan

We still had another 4 hours on our plane, but I didn't mind. There I was sitting next to the boy of my dreams. No distractions. No interruptions. It was perfect.

Jesse leaned onto me as if he were going to tell me a secret, I looked to my right and there he was, sound asleep on my shoulder. The fact that he could fall asleep on my shoulder like a little kid just made me fall even more in love with that cheeky boy I had spilt coffee on hours before.

I reached for my iPod and turned to my Jesse McCartney music Library to find I had his whole album on hand. I put my ear buds in and pressed play, I figured this would be my only chance to fangirl since he was asleep. After a few songs of listening to that blissful voice my lack of sleep began to catch up with me and I simply dozed off in minutes. I woke up to find Jesse with one of my earbuds in his ear humming along to the beat. I pretended to still be asleep so I could panic without him knowing. The sense of embarrassment I saw coming had arrived I thought to myself "he knows I'm a crazed fan! What do I do? What do I do?" I pulled myself together and leaned straight up. Jesse looked at me and asked "How did you sleep?" "Alright, what about you? You fell asleep pretty quick!" I replied "like a baby, I hope you don't mind, but I borrowed your earbud, I forgot mine at home" he said cheerfully. I couldn't help but blushing, he laughed and said "haha it's okay you have good taste!" "Yeah, well..." I stopped as if I didn't know what to say. He replied with "I'm quite the fan of that McCartney fellow myself". "Really? I can't imagine why" I replied playfully. We started to talk about his career for the next 30 minutes or so. Our flight was nearly over and so was my one moment with Jesse McCartney.