We Arrived

Chapter 7: we arrived

As we pulled up to the area I was more nervous than ever, I had no idea what would happen. We found our seats and we were surprisingly quite close to the stage, maybe 6th or 7th row.

A few minutes after we settled into our seats, the lights began to dim, I knew what was about to happen. Jesse came out on stage looking better than ever. The concert began, as he talked to the audience with that same charm that made me fall in love with him that first day, I wasn't as nervous as I previously was. He calmed me down. To hear those songs sung live for the first time was like nothing else. His voice sounded even better than on my iPod. After she's no you was sang Jesse looked into the crowd finding that lucky girl to sing to. Right then our eyes met each others. He knew I was there, I felt so embarrassed. I whispered to Emily "he saw me" "maybe he'll pick you to sing to" Emily said cleverly. He didn't pick me he picked one of the thousands of other girls at the concert. Maybe he didn't even remember me anyways, I thought disappointedly. The way he sang his heart out to that lucky girl broke my heart. I felt a connection with him on the plane, and he probably didn't even remember me.