Good bye

Chapter 10: good bye

As Emily and I walked out the door, I took one last look at Jesse. I wasn't quite sure when I would see him again, so I smiled one last time. On our way home Emily would not calm down. She was STILL having trouble breathing, I wasn't sure if I should've let her drive at this point. We pulled up to my place after a long drive back, I got out of the car and stumbled to the doorstep. I ran upstairs as fast as I possibly could. I got into bed and began to think about Jesse. "Would if he's thinking about me too?" I thought to myself. I knew he couldn't be, he was on his way to San Diego now. When all of a sudden my phone buzzed. It was a text message, I picked it up as fast as I could hoping it would be from Jesse. It wasn't, it was one last message from Emily for the night. I went to bed without Jesse leaving my mind.

The next morning I woke up, I went downstairs to grab breakfast. Emily was there, waiting for the details that never happened. I told her he hadn't texted me yet. She reassured me that he was just very busy at the moment. Though it didn't help much, I smiled and tried to change the subject.

Ps: calm down. I know the chapters are short. I have other things to do other than writing fanfics. There's going to be many chapters.