Chapter 5

I opened the door and saw a girl. Chestnut hair and green eyes.Those eyes could not be confused with any other. Big emerald circles with brown dots in them.
"Eva?"
"Ale!" She screamed and I simply sank in her warm hug.
Last time I think we saw each other a year ago. But God.. She grew up. I could not stop staring at her. The look that she had revealed me that she is not the girl I knew before.

Gazpacho and paellas were satisfying enough for us to sit at the table with full stomaches. The rest of the evening we were just telling jokes and talking about how our neighbor Lucía got married for the fifth time and how was the husband going to cope with her 3 kids.
I was exhausted but... happy exhausted.
Walking up the stairs seemed as something impossible. I was literally carrying myself.That's how full I was.
I entered my room. Familiar light peach colours with dark chocolate elements.. My bags were laying by the wall. I somehow managed to unpack them. I went to take a shower afterwards. Tiny drops,then streams of water... In addition to it the tile in the shower was pretty cold. The electricity ran through my veins. That felt refreshening..Yes.
No.
"Now I don't feel like sleeping at all. What if?" I put on my clothes real quick and went downstairs.
Eva had asked me at dinner if I wanted to go out tonight and I had to refuse because I..You know, I was half conscious at that point. And at this point I feel like climbing up the mountain. I just did not want to waste this evening  surfing on the internet  or watching cheesy TV shows, or sleeping.
So I went downstairs and saw Eva. She looked gorgeous in that midi dress. She was finishing applying her lipstick and almost ready to go.
"Uhm.. Eva?"
As she turned to look at me, she got so scared all of the sudden and dropped her powder on the floor.
"Jesus...You scared the heck out of me!"
"Haven't you heard me walking downstairs?"
"Uhm...Nope!!"
I started laughing.
"I am sorry."
"You should be sorry for that outfit." She put a smirk on her face.
"Hey!" I smiled and slightly pushed her in the shoulder.
"Anyways. I just wanted to ask if I could still go out with you tonight?"
"Oh! That would be amazing! But there is a liiittle problem..."
She was just staring at me for about a minute.
"This?" I pointed at my pajama.
"No worries. I will be ready in half an hour."
"You better be.We don't want to miss anything interesting."
" Okay!! I'll be back shortly!Don't go anywhere without me!"
" I won't." She exhaled and went to the kitchen for a floor-cloth to clean up the powder mess.