On The Run

Jake's P.O.V

I left as quickly as I could after she passed out of the floor,stupid girl,how could I mate some 'thing' like that. Yet my wolf,Blake,howls for her touch as well as my heart. I feel bad leaving her there,wait,what am I saying!? I hate that girl and always will! She's not fit enough to be Luna anyways. I got home to the Alphas house and met with my girlfriend,Jessy,she put her arms around my neck and I looked away in disgust. What's happening to me?

'You okay baby, you seem off today? Has something happened?' Jessy, aka an easy picking, I didn't even have to ask her out she just came running straight to me. I can't stand to even look at her right now so I nodded then left, I found my father in his study, he's always working but never has time for his kids.

'Dad I need to talk to you, I think I found my mate.' Anxiously awaiting his response, this can only end in two ways- good or bad.

'Oh congratulations! Is it that Jessy girl you've been dating, she seems lovely. Oh we must tell everyone right awa-' I quickly interrupted.

'No dad, please don't tell anyone just yet' I can see the look in his eyes of pure confusion, finding a mate is something to be proud of, it means that you'll carry on the family legacy and birth little Alphas in years to come. 'It's not Jessy and before you say anything I didn't realise what I was doing at the time!'

'What have you done son? You better not have ruined your chance to carry on our family!' I could see the tension building in the air, this was the silent moment where I prepared myself for the truth.

My girlfriend literally repulsed me now, I've got to speak with my dad and see what I should do.

Kayla's P.O.V

I woke up and it was dark,you can even see the full moon out. I got dressed and packed a bag with only a days change of clothes,toothbrush and hairbrush. I looked out at the moon and I saw something glow on my chest. I saw the necklace light up with the moon light, it was beautiful but when I went to touch it I felt a surge of enormous amount of energy go into me and this time I was contemplating what mother had given me. I shifted again into my stunning looking wolf as it christens in the moon light, each bit of fur reflecting perfectly back at the moon. I ran home and decided it was time I left,so I left a note and with it, my past.

-Dear loving brother Kyle,

I've written to inform you that I will no longer be staying here and I will be turning rogue,I've always loved you dear brother but it's time I moved on and got away from this hell hole. I realise now that I am no more special than those without a pack, I found my mate today dear brother... My so called mate had left me heartbroken and rejected me completely so this I have to do.

Lots of love,

-From your baby sister Kayla x

As I left this house I turned to the wind that blew a crisp breeze against my cheeks. I was really leaving, no turning back now.

"I Kayla Anne Webster leave the Willow Pack and turn Rogue" The air suddenly felt tense like I should turn back but instead I took a step forward and carried on into the forest. It's gets to a few minutes and it felt awfully quiet...

"Hey,you okay in there Leilani?" I quietly whispered, I had noticed she went dark after the whole mess with Jake. I couldn't blame her though, we had both just been rejected without any hesitation, this literally was the worst pain imaginable.

"Yeah I'm FINE,we should go back and-" She shouted,giving me a headache.

"Don't worry I've left that place and I am a few miles away from the nearest pack,if I get off these lands now I know I'll be safer with the neighbouring pack but I have to get some sleep so let's hurry to the border" I whispered silently to my head.

"One question...what's the neighbouring pack called?" She asked out of curiosity.

"It's the Blue Moon pack,don't worry I'll make sure we're safe." And with that I left for the good of my future.

***********************************

Thanks for reading!!

Please comment and vote on what is good,the bad and what could be changed xx

Please don't forget to vote!!!

From the author,

Leah Jayne <3 xoxo

Sorry for the short chapter,

Leah x