50/50

Kayla's P.O.V

"I have Geography then Maths how about you?" Looking up at Chase then he spoke.

"Oh I have Geography as well then Gym.We'll just go straight home after school okay? Remember to tell Lauren let's go." Chase finished then looked at me. He always left me staring into his eyes. How could I ever tire of him? Staring into his eyes is like looking inside a universe filled with the future and possibilities. He then kissed me forehead and walked us towards Geography. When we got inside I realised it was our first lesson together since its under a week. I looked around and saw Jake at the back-left whilst Lauren left an open seat for me next to the window which was on the opposite side of the room from Jake,thank the Lord,I smiled and mouthed a 'thanks' to her.

"Hello,miss we are the new students" Chase spoke first as he clearly knew I wasn't the person to talk.

"Oh yes,Miss Webster and Mr Whittmore please take the seats at the back" I rolled my eyes at how much she was eyeing up Chase,she was practically eye-raping him! I then heard Chase laugh cause he probably knew how stressed I was getting.

"It's okay,you're the only person I want" he whispered into my ear,making me shudder.

We took our places,I was at the window,Lauren was sat next to me whilst Chase was in front of me.

"Okay class,Dominic hand out the textbooks and Lauren and Chase hand out these papers,class open up to page 62 and just answer the questions"

Seeing as there's no one around me,because Chase and Lauren were the only people next to me,I decided to get on with work until Dominic started speaking.

"So you have a mate? I don't think I remember you telling me"

"Well I don't have to tell you everything blood-sucker" I mumbled thinking he didn't hear me.

"I thought we were on good terms? Look there's something I need to tell-"

"DOMINIC STOP SPEAKING AND HURRY UP THE REST NEED TO WORK!" I let out a giggle,he's quite the handsome one actually,I wonder if he's got abs under there. I heard something loud being dropped,which drew my attention to Chase leaving the class,he looks furious I wonder if he heard me?

-Chase,baby whats wrong? Why storm off?- I asked through the mind-link.

-You really want to know! It's you thinking about a blood-suckers abs! How could you?- he seemed stressed.

-I'm sorry I didn't mean to,look into every teenage girls mind,they will have the same thing I couldn't help it!-

-am I not good enough? I'm sorry- wow,did he think this low of me?

-please baby,I love you,you're the only one in my life please I'm sorry!- I practically begged. I tried again but he cut off the mind-link.

It came to after school and I left the classroom waiting for Chase in the car park,he was already ten minutes late plus me and Lauren were already thinking about going home but that's when I saw Chase with some girl kissing in the crowd with her arms all over him! My vision darkened and that's when I saw him turn towards me looking shocked as he tried to walk towards me. I was so angry I turned and unlocked my car.

"Kayla... You're...you're eyes are fully black! Even the freaking white bits whats going on?"

"Get..In.." I sounded demonic,I really didn't know where it was coming from and it wasn't my wolf. Lauren looked really scared.

-Kayla that wasn't me what the hell was that!-

-I really don't know Leilani I need to get home fast and research-