My Past,Present And Future.

Jake's P.O.V (a change)

It just turned lunch hour and I made my way downstairs to get some food,I'm starving...

"So baby how about we ditch school and go and make out ?!" She was holding my hand whilst she spoke..

"Look Jessie let's just eat cause I am flipping starving" a gave her a kiss,my wolf didn't like it.

"Alright and babe I heard there's new students in our school,there's a girl a boy,I think their mates but I'm not sure,anyway lets just go eat I'm sure their nothing" she squeezed my hand tighter as I nodded and made our way to get food.

We sat down at the table when I smelt something extraordinary... The same familiar feeling I got when... I'm not even going there,Kayla knew I never loved her.

-of course you do! You're just too stubborn to admit it! Just go talk to her she's here!- My wolf spoke in my head.

-Drake I doubt she's here,she is at the palace and there's a human school round the corner of it why wouldn't they just go there,I mean a schools a school!- I replied.

-she's here I can feel her wolf,her wolf 'was' excited but remember she's got a better mate now,no thanks to someone...- I hushed him,as I stared at where they were sitting. He was right,they're here but I couldn't take my eyes of her as Jessica wouldn't stop trying to talk to me.

"Hello anybody there! Argh! What are you-" she followed my eyes and realised who the new people were.

"Don't worry about her,she left you babe just eat" she kissed my cheek as I was still looking at Kayla as she put her lips against her mates... Then leaned into him,I couldn't take it but it took every ounce to stop my wolf from taking over and claiming her. I knew I should apologise for my actions them months back,seemed like days.

Chase's P.O.V (new one!)

I held my mate with such passion and strength that I never wanted to let go,my wolf wanted to claim her to let everyone know she's mine. I would never bring any harm to her not like my first mate hurt me...

-_-_-_FLASHBACK_-_-_

"Oh come on! You're useless,I don't see why I'm mated to you,you're a worse Alpha than-" Kelsie screamed at me,here we go again with the 'terrible alpha story'...

"Please not again with that Alpha story,I've heard it too many times. All I wanted to do was bring you flowers-"

"Yeah,you don't even know what flowers I like! You brought roses when I like Daisy's! God you're useless" she screamed again,then walked off... I've tried so bloody hard to impress her,I even brought her a red Ferrari and she drove it into a brick wall saying its not the one she wanted. My wolf even was pissed at her,she's not getting away with it this time!

"You know what! I've had enough of your selfishness ! Go find another mate because I.HAVE.HAD.ENOUGH!" She looked terrified as my wolf took over and shifted she then ran away and never came back. I thought it was the wrong thing to do so I went for a run. I came to a Lake when I smelt Roses and Lavender,I followed the scent to find a girl crying and was clearly angry about something...

"Hello? Come out now or I'll find you and I will kill you" the girl shouted.

"Err.. Hello... I'm Ch-Chase" she looked like the Goddess herself,I've only seen the Goddess once and she told me to be patient because something good is about to happen,this was yesterday...

"MATE!!!"My wolf shouted.I look down at her,then realise I've found the mate I've been looking for!

"Hi,I'm Kayla Webster it's great to meet you"

-_-_END OF FLASHBACK-_-

How did I ever come to deserve this,I never would of thought I would be greeted by my one,true love and I am happy that I can keep her knowing she loves me just as much back. I smiled,everything's going to be alright.

***********************************

Thanks for reading!!

Please comment and vote on what is good,the bad and what could be changed xx

Please don't forget to vote!!!

From the author,

Leah Jayne <3 xoxo