New Home And A New School.

Kayla's P.O.V

I opened my eyes to see myself standing,strange...I don't feel like I'm standing,in fact I don't feel anything.

I soon felt everything come rushing back to me,the fight,the rogues and elders,my mate.I'm probably in the A&E room.I noticed something strange in the corner of my eye,but at the same time it/she is beautiful...

-Hello Kayla Wayla!- I turned round to hear a familiar voice.

"O.M.G Leilani,wait,how can I see you? Your supposed to be in my head talking about stupid things" I laughed as so did my wolf,but in a wolf way.

-oh you don't know yet do you?-

"Know what? All I know is I'm in the A&E room with seeing you next to me? Oh my god,I'm in a coma aren't I?"

-erm,you know- she was cut off by a woman of no older than 20,she wore a stunning white gown that glittered without light hitting its surface.

"I'm sorry it ended this way Young Silver Webster,but an arrangement can be made,that's if you're willing to take it Young Daughter?"

"And about this so-called arrangement? Will it take me back to my home?"

"Yes but in exchange...I must be able to break to link between you and Jake-"I cut her off...

"No offence,I will break the link,he doesn't love me so send me back home please-"

"Young Silver Of The Moon,you didn't let nay finish...not only will you break the bond but as you know,it's just like being rejected all over again,that is the choice you may take willingly" I nodded.

"Then that what I'll do,anything for family"

"You are wise,but I thought you must know,that whenever you are in trouble or need of help... Your mother will be summoned through that necklace of yours and will help with whatever it is you need assistance of."

"Oh my goddess really!? Thank you!"

"She won't be there for long,but just to let you know, I 'will' be seeing you sooner than you may think" she gave an assuring smile,I hugged my mother then the goddess...I wondered what her name was...

"Would you th-" shortly cut off

"Oh I saw this coming,the name I was given at birth was Freya,it means 'Priestess of love,beauty and attraction.I am also associated with war, battle, death, wealth, magic and prophecies.' I know you have about an hour till you go back to your home so I'll tell you about the war upon Thee Gods themselves.

It was called 'Aesir Vanir War' it's a very basic name but holds powerful names all over different languages. This war held Gods against each other,where they fought to the death just so one can take over the Universe. I was part of the tribe called the Vanir Tribe,these were the Gods of Light whilst the Aesir Tribe held Gods of Darkness. My mother told me that when a God/Goddess dies,they are laid to rest but no ones knows whether that is true,I mean is it another heaven? Mother told me there was a king,of light and darkness,like a king of heaven and a king of hell.Who knows,anyway after the war ended it was left down to me and a fellow Aesir,called Hades... He's king of the underworld,we agreed that we shall take half the souls of creatures that die on earth. You know... I am the Daughter of the God Of Sea and A Sister to one of the most powerful Gods,Freyr, I know same name kind of... So there's only two Gods left,me and that irrational-Unseen Thing! I mean who has a three headed dog as their pet? I'm sorry...that was in-God like of me..."

"I need to ask a question,what's your type of animal that's sacred to you?"

"I have to say,I am a lover of cats,black cats especially because they always carried my messages,but I treat all creatures the same" she looked down,then looked at me as if...Recognition?