Survival Of The Fittest.

It's been a couple of hours since I was changing,it's too early! They've now moved me into the A&E room where they can take closer looks and give me morphine which never helped by the way...

"Doctor,what's going on? Why have I changed early and.." That's when I felt it, my heart slowing, stopping, giving up... The monitor which showed my heartbeat was slowing down too, this is it... I'm going to die and even though I've said goodbye to Chase so many times,I don't think I can do it this time... I wanted a baby girl to hold,cuddle and love, I wanted her to grow up and to have her Nephews,cousins and brothers to beat up the one who had shattered her little heart one day, I wanted to see her get married, 'I' wanted to get married... An image of these boys came up one by one;

Jake,Chase and Dominic... Oh... Now I get it, Dominic's my soulmate after all... I knew there-

"We're losing her!!!!! Doctor bloody do something for Christs sake!"

"I can't do anything ! It's how her wolf reacts to the vampire in her system! "

"Well make her damn wolf obey! Why-"

I see bright lights now,I see my mother,the Goddess and my wolf who's standing next to me. They look happy to see me again but this isn't something to be happy about! How could they? They wanted me dead! Didn't they?

"No child,we do not wish such a thing! You're not dead,you're passing through the veil,you will see both worlds and well... There's something I have to tell you." I'm not... Dead? I see a massive screen,like in a cinema,of me in the room being watched and touched by the love ones who want me back. Wait,what does the Goddess have to tell me?

"Your mother,I know I've kept this hidden dear daughter but it was for your own good!"

"What is it Freya?"

"Your mother was born into this world... Like me,making your mother... Like me" I stared confusingly at Freya,then as my mind wrapped around the thought... I stood there,wide eyed.

"You,mean,she's a Goddess?"

"Well,no it's not that simple, she's part of this world,born into it,her father was one of the Gods here. You see... You weren't born for no reason,none of this just happened,it all had to happen, in order to get where we are. Child,you are a huge part in what will happen in the next few months... You will be trained,loved and even have a war, but you will remember that this is what you have to do for the future of the Supernatural kind." How was I supposed to do this? I was just an ordinary,ugly, fat girl a couple of years ago and now look at me...

"Kayla, you must listen when I say, you have to go back,I've activated your God side along with the vampire in your system,she will show you the way and will work with your wolf to achieve what is needed to be done. Your God side means, you have most of your powers come early,there will be so many powers so make a list and DO NOT be overwhelmed by them, power is a dangerous thing and that's why YOU have the ability to rule the supernatural worlds. And when I mean worlds,that is the Wolves,Vampires,Witches and Hybrids. So be careful and some can rebel and wish not to follow the line of royalty,also the witches royalty will be handled by me and you will not see them again,understand little one?"

I nodded silently,silence pierced through the Veils and I felt Earth come crashing hard down on me.

The monitor beeps rapidly,faster and faster,I sit up and see Chase stand up quickly to embrace me.

"I thought I lost you,again!"

"Well I have some BIG news to tell you" I winked as I walked out.

***********************************

Thanks for reading!!

Please comment and vote on what is good,the bad and what could be changed xx

Please don't forget to vote!!!

From the author,

Leah Jayne <3 xoxo