Fairy Tail - preview- "Goodbye Lucy Heartfillia"

Hello everyone! Welcome to my crappy story! If you like it it I'm surprised! Let's go!

??? P.o.v

"CELESTIAL SWORD!" I shout falling back.

"You're going down!" I say harshly as I charge at my opponent, stabbing right into their stomach.

"My sister has no right to be called celestial princess. She is not worthy.... I look down at my bloody opponent. "Lucy Heartfillia... Or shall I say my sister?"

Lucy's P.O.V

"Why... Sister... Please..." I say while trying to get up. She digs the sword in more.

"Ha. Did you think I would give mercy? After giving me into mother and father? Never." She says forcefully, Plunging the sword deeper into my organs.

"Judy... I'll give you anything... Just... Please... Not my keys.." I said pleadingly.

"Oh my dear sister, that's what I'm here for..." She said whilst looking down on me.

Judy's p.o.v

I looked down on my crying sister... "Give up the keys Lucy."

"No! Never! I can't!" She shouts, sounding determined. But I had to get those keys. She was trying to pull out the sword with no luck.

"Well, I do say look at the time! I really must be going!" I say with a smile. I take the sword out of her chest and stab right in her heart. "Goodbye Lucy Heartfillia. The only Heartfillia around now is me now."

~~~~