Chapter 6 - The Pain Celeste Feels

Mirajane P.O.V.

Judy wouldn't stop moving around in bed. She was definitely bed bound after hearing that name... Celeste was it? 

I could feel she was weakened. But her battle with Guildarts was incredible. Though she erased a lot of his memory, that's what happens when she uses her power for serious things. Virgo was standing over her, looking nothing like Lucy's Virgo, with golden eyes and hair.
Erza, Skyler and Maria went out for some food so me and Virgo were left to look after Judy.
"Excuse me miss Mirajane" I heard a familiar but echoing voice speak up, it was Virgo. 

"Oh yes Virgo?" I responded surprised. She hadn't talked since appearing.
"Miss Judy needs to go home. To her-" she was cut off by a clash at the door as Erza came running in.
"Mira! We need to get out of here!" She shouted.
"Why!? Judy is totally incapable to do anything!"
"There are dragons everywhere and Judy is sick!" She shouted. "We have to take her somewhere to heal quickly so we can rid of these dragons!"
Virgo started picking up Judy and I thought for a moment. "Chelia!" I shouted and Erza looked at me and nodded. "Mira, get Virgo, you and Judy to Chelia. Me, Skylar and Maria will hold up the dragons as much as possible. I saw other guilds helping out so that'll keep the dragons busy." She ran out of the door and started shouting at Maria and Skylar. I looked over at Virgo and Judy and I were teleported to Chelia. Virgo was gone. Lyon was standing next to Chelia and she looked up in shock. "Mirajane?! Judy?!?!" She screamed and fell back on Lyon. 

Lyon glared at Judy "she made Juvia sad by killing Lucy..." I glared at him then walked over to Chelia. "Now... I want you to listen Chelia" she nodded at looked at me curiously. "Judy is the only one who can stop these dragons and she's in really bad shape. We would've gone to Wendy but after the whole killing thing. It's not happening. We need you to heal Judy so the dragons are destroyed and the grand magic games can go on. Will you help us?"She looked down at the ground and then looked up. "Yes. On one condition." "What's that?" "I want to join your guild..."

I stared at her in shock. Our guild? Why? I noticed Lyon had the same expression as me.
"Yeah, Why us?" I said.
"Do you agree to my terms?" She said.
I thought about Judy for a moment, then I sighed, "yes..." I say reluctantly
She walked over to Judy and started to heal her.
"She'll be alright in a bit" she said and looked up at me. But I was looking at Judy. "God I hope she's okay..."

~Chapter 6 End~

And STOP! I'm to lazy to write more so yay!

Since this chapter is kinda for Mira I put a Mira picture up there, hope you like it 😉
Anyway, thanks for putting up with these little chapters for a bit, a bigger one will come out soon! Bai!

~~~

Hey, this is @TheMaskedLadyOcs Editor. So I edit her stories. Yeah. How'd you guess. Anyway if you notice that the punctuation or spelling is better it's because I fixed it, also I changed some of the chapter titles because some of hers are fucking retarded, combined two chapters because she made like two 150 word ones, and made it so she doesn't sound like a total asshole (Believe it or not if you've ever seen her apologizing for no chapters or actually being nice, that's probably been me. Mind blown, I know.) So expect better grammar and less stupid tiny chapters in the future. See ya in the sidelines.