The Characters

Hey! I just realized I needed to do a character info stuff... So here it is!

Judy Heartfillia:

Judy Heartfillia is a what you would call "multi-wizard"... She uses all types of magic. From the weakest to the strongest...

She is a very powerful wizard as you can probably tell from the Preview.

Back story:
She is the sister of Lucy Heartfillia. And was named after her father "Jude Heartfillia". One day. Judy was on a walk, then, (at that time Judy wasn't evil) something hit her. It wasn't physical, it was like the snap of fingers. An unnatural gathered around her. Judy was very young when this happened, only about 6. But it is known that force is stronger than light. Since then. Judy has become more powerful than ever.

Judy is done! Now! Now, the guild mates and friends of Judy! These are some you wouldn't expect!!!

Mirajane Strauss:

(Would you have guessed?)

Mirajane Strauss is another "victim" of the "dark snap" (I'm sorry don't kill mwah)
As formerly known as the "demon of fairy tail", she has now been over come by something unknown within her. She is now joining Judy on her adventures...
Another thing is Mirajanes new normal form is "Satan's soul" She must use magic to look normal. The good thing is Judy is by her side if such as her normal form were to return.

I'm surprised you've stayed this long. Let's do some more characters! OC's are coming up soon!

Erza Scarlet:

Formerly known as the "Queen of fairy's" is now joining Judy on her adventures. Erza wasn't a victim of the "dark snap" (don't kill mwah again), instead she has switched personalities with the edolus version of herself...
She herself enjoys hanging out with Judy and the others, she and Mirajane have both "betrayed fairy tail"

Skylar:
Skylar has claimed the first dragon slayer of celestial magic. Not long after Judy learnt it.

Unlike Natsu, Gajeel, Wendy, Sting and Rouge. She killed her dragon by herself. She was 17 when this happened.

For a while she has been wandering around the world, then Judy went and found her and they became friends.

Maria:
The very first dragon slayer to use two different elements.
She uses ice and fire.
So, imagine Gray and Natsus power mixed together 3 times, yeah, that's it.

She has been good friends with Judy for awhile now, and Judy helped her get ready for fights and so forth.

Fact:
Maria was the one to help get Judy get Lucy in the right spot to kill.

Hey all! I just wanted to get that outta the way so you don't get confused, hope you like the series! 👌

~~~