Chapter 1 - The Grand Magic Games

So before this story starts, you will see the characters develop, especially members of Judy's guild.

I stood at the top of the mountain and gazed over the city of Magnolia. Erza, Mira, Skylar & Maria followed close behind as I clung onto Lucy's 10 zodiac keys. They were mine now and only mine....

I smiled, "Have you all heard of the Grand Magic Games?"
Skyler responded casually, "Yeah, it's that thing where wizards compete for the top guild or whatever." Maria looked over at me, "You're not seriously considering competing in it? Are you" Mirajane scowled at the thought. "Fairy Tail will be there" Erza noted. "That's the whole point" I said as I spread out my wings, "we are going to make Fairy Tail lose".
I saw Maria and Skylar spread out their wings. Mirajane changing form and Erza re-equiping her flying armour. "As a guild" I smile.

"Hello." I said to the person at the registration desk. "Hi there, how are you?" She responded back. "Fine and dandy. I was wondering if me and my guild could participate in the grand magic games?" "Where is your master?" Ave responded. "We're an unofficial guild, and before you say anything, rules state clearly this year unofficial guilds are allowed to participate" the woman looked up at us, giving a strange look while sliding the form over. I pick up the form and fill it in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  

Guild sign-up sheet 

Grand Magic Games

Guild name:
Midnight Crystal

Members:
Skylar, Maria, Mirajane, Erza & Judy

Guild type:
Unofficial Guild

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We started walking over to the inn we were going to be in. Then I saw Fairy Tail, well, not just Fairy Tail, Saber tooth as well. "Judy..." Mira tapped me on the shoulder. "I see Mira, I see" We kept on walking... Getting a few glances but no Fairy Tail charging at us.

Erza shifted uncomfortably, "Erza?" I say. "I don't like being around them..." She responded "I understand Erza... I understand" I felt bad for her, but now she is with us, and we appreciate as such

We arrived at the inn and had a search round it. I placed my bag down on a bed closest to the window at the end of the room. I opened the sliding door that went onto a deck. I looked out over crocus... It was a very beautiful city. Up on the mountain was the arena, and down further across the city was the palace. "Hey" Mira said as joining me. "What shall we say at the "champions" after party?". I smile, "Something that crushes Fairy Tail"

Soon after over the speakers we heard a loud voice. "The grand magic games are starting in half an hour!" We looked at each other. "This must be the pilliaramy round" Erza said. "Yeah, get ready. To beat anyone we'll have to fly." I say.

~~~~half an hour later ~~~~

"WELCOME EVERYONE, TO THE PILLIARAMY ROUND. THIS YEAR ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS MAKE IT TO THE STADIUM FIRST. IT STARTS IN 1 MINUTE. HAVE FUN!"

"One minute...." Mira said "Come on guys, we can fly, we have a huge advantage!" Skylar said. We all nodded our heads and smiled. "This will be great!"

~~~~~~one minute later~~~~~

"THREE.... TWO.... ONE!!"

We all spread out wings and flew. Seeing all the guilds running outside or using rope to swing in-between buildings {guess the reference}
"WOOOO!!!" I shouted as loud as possible. I didn't care if Fairy Tail heard me anymore! "WE ARE GONNA BEAT ALL YE BASTARD'S!" We all flew faster, then landed right on the platform supporting the end of the race. I start stretching, "That was great!"

A voice shouts over the speakers, "LOOKS LIKE A GUILD MADE IT TO THE END ALREADY. SABER TOOTH? FAIRY TAIL? LET'S SEE!" The judges looked down at us. The shocked expressions were priceless! "WELL, IT LOOKS LIKE AN UNOFFICIAL GUILD MADE IT THOUGH TO THE NEW ROUND! WHAT A SHOCKER!"

I see them talking to a few people backstage and the guards politely moved us along so the next guild could get on, and just my luck that it was Fairy Tail. Immediately Natsu walked up to me. "Judy Heartfillia..." He said. "Natsu Dragneel..," (Don't worry guys, not a NaLu)  I said back mimicking him. He started shaking. "You killed Lucy! Why?!" He shouted. "She was family!"
"Maybe you should of been around her Natsu, instead of leaving her alone for awhile?" I said back. "YOU MONSTER! YOU'VE KILLED LUCY AND STOLEN ERZA AND MIRA FROM US!" "Stolen?" I said "not really, id you bother to think about it" I say snarkly, me and my guild walk away, "They came to me. They had enough of you."
I heard Gray shouting at Natsu telling him he shouldn't stand up to me. "Damn right I am" I smile

~~~~The first day of GMG~~~~~

We walk over to the arena. Wondering what to do whilst watching. I think about what the first game could be. Hiding? Nah, that was last year. Battling? Maybe. I gave up on guessing because as I hear that it's time for us to walk on.

"WELCOME THE NEW AND FIRST UNOFFICIAL GUILD... MIDNIGHT CRYSTAL!
A TEAM OF POWERFUL MAGES, SHALL WE INTRODUCE THEM NOW?"

Maria walked on.

"SHE'S COOL HEADED BUT A TEMPER OF FLAMES ITS THE WORLDS FIRST ICE AND FIRE SLAYER! MARIA!"

She bowed and gestured Erza on lightly

"THE BEST SWORDS WOMAN AROUND TOWN, ERZA!!"

Erza slowly walked on. Getting a few glances from Fairy Tail...

"THE SHE-DEVIL HERSELF, MIRAJANE!"

Mira walked on. Same as Erza, getting glances.

"THE CELESTIAL DRAGON SLAYER, SKYLAR!!!"

She walked on, peoples excited expressions showing...

"NOW! THE MULTI MAGE HERSELF, WITH HER RECENTLY MURDEROUS HANDS! WHO KNOWS WHAT HER OPPONENTS FACE? SHE IS, THE ONE, THE ONLY, JUDY!"

I walk on, I could feel the excitement in the air. "People sure DO love you" Mira remarked. "No doubt, it's exciting when one kills their own sister" I say. "Hahahahaha" she laughs, "You've got the crowd on our side. The voting round will be in our favor" Skylar said.

~Chapter 1 End~

Hi! Over 1000 words here! (Ô_ô°) wow. What a way to spend mah life, anyway, hope you've been liking these!

~~~