Chapter 4 - We meet again

I looked down at Maria laying in bed. She'd broken her foot jumping off that ice, and her godly spell had drained her. I heard the other battle going on.
"We have to go out soon" I mentioned. "Yes we must" Erza said. "I'll stay in here with Maria. You all you go out" said Mirajane.
We left the medical room and went back to our seats. The second battle had finished. Now it was a choice by a crowd member.

"NOW, ONE LUCKY CROWD CONTESTANT CAN CHOOSE THE NEXT BATTLE!" We heard shouts from the crowd. "IN HALF AN HOUR!" The crowd made a sad sigh and it was loud again.

We started chatting and talking. "Huh..." I felt someone here. Not in the stadium. But some- "Judy? Are you alright?" Erza asked. "Huh? Oh I need to pee, be back!"

I ran down the hall and to the outside. I saw them under the stadium stairs. "what the hell are you doing here?" I said in a dangerous tone.

"Well, I need to visit my pupil every now and then don't I?" They answered. 

I stood in a battle stance. "What do you want Larissa?"

(A/N my friend is sooooooo gonna kill me I used her name. But that's because she created Judy. Sorry Larissa! Just kidding! Not sorry! ᕙ(♥▾♥)ᕗ)

"We want you back Judy." She approached me. "You and your friends."
"Heh heh... Never am I going back..." I say, slowly going back to standing normally.
"You'll regret that Celeste.."
"Don't you dare call me that..." I said
"And you killed the princess Lucy" she stares at me momentarily. "Think about it." She waves her hand and disappears..."Ugh... What a pain... Old friends coming to bite me in the ass..."

I walk back to the arena and over to my friends. Maria was on crutches and Mira was helping her get around. "Hey!" I shout as they look at me.
"You should have been here! A crowd member has chosen a battle!"
Skylar shouted.
"Who?" ask curiously.
She took my hand and said. "You vs. Guildarts..."

(A/N I mostly put Guildarts in just cos I thought it would be a good fight with Judy XD)

"What?" I say back frantically. "Why?!"
"No idea, but you should be Ok." Erza said. "Remember, he's probably the most powerful, but I KNOW you can beat him!" she said supportively
I nod and look over at Fairy Tail... Natsu was smirking. "I'll show you..." I mumbled and turned away.

~Chapter 4 End~

Heh heh...  I know it's short, but the cliffhangers must intensify...

~~~