Chapter 7- A proven power

A/n my editor/ friend just finished editing the previous chapters so I'm writing now! Anyway, enjoy

My head felt groggy and my face felt flushed. "Wh-where am I?!" I shouted and jolted up but only to be greeted by a sharp pain in my back. I saw Mirajanes face look over at me from a weird looking book. She put her finger to her mouth and did a "shush" noise. She walked over to me and helped me get up.
"Dragons" she whispered quickly into my ear and my eyes widened. I was about to say something but Mira put her hand over my mouth and pointed at a broken window. Then I saw why I had to be quiet. Natsu was right outside guarding our doorway. "Why is he doing that? He's the dragon slayer here!" I whispered harshly
"Because you're not to be trusted" she said back and shushed me again. "Now, we need to get you out of here. Can you teleport us?" I nodded and closed my eyes, imaging Erza and Maria and Skylar. A cold gold glow flashed and then we were standing right in front of them. Erza looked happy to see me. "Have you heard the story on how these dragons came here yet Judy?" She said quickly while depending down from what looked to be a metal dragon of sorts.
"No, I'm sorry, please explain" I said while I shook my head
"Well, it turns out there was this magic dragon portal in the palace and-" Skylar butted in "and so we are pretty much doomed unless you fix it"

Erza looked annoyed but nodded. "Mira, we need you. Bit of a dragon problem over at the east side Maria will go with you. Skylar and I got west. The guilds have started attacking west and so that leaves east for Judy." I nodded and they all parted ways and I stood there. Waiting. For nothing but pure silence then...

"THE DRAGON CELESTE COMMANDS YOU TO STOP" I shouted out my voice echoing causing utter silence.Gold light sprang from me causing the night sky to look like the day. 

Wings folded out of my back glowing gold, and time froze...

Natsus pov:

I felt a sensation flow though me like a sense of hope, almost Ju- no. Judy is a murderer.
Speaking of Judy... I ran up the stairs of the building full of rubble and I didn't see Mira or Judy... "Crap... masters going to kill me.." I ran though the rubble and leapt onto roofs of broken building... I noticed a golden light out of the corner of my eye and I went to check it out. I saw a beautiful golden light illuminating the sky from in the rubble. I tried to guess who it was but with no luck, the light was to powerful.

I hear a shout from the building"THE DRAGON CELESTE COMMANDS YOU TO STOP!", oh god, I know who it is...

"JUD-" I was cut off by a blinding light piercing my eyes, making me fall back.

~Chapter 7 End~

Dun dun dun
Hooray for shortish Chapters. Just kidding this chapter is half thousand words so I guess I did good

Sincerely - your fabulous writer

...

...

...

and her editor 乁(>◡>)ㄏ