Yes. I'm back

Hello! ^-^
I'm the author of this story. I haven't been around on this account often and when I came back this story has a lot more veiws than when I was last here (something like April 2017 0-0) so. With great pleasure I would like to introduce the preview for The Old Heartfilia two! (This is the part where your meant to be REALLY HAPPY)

Anyway. I have started to re-write the second story. (Most of it's the same I'm just changing a few things) of course the Old Heartfilia already has a book of it's own. But I thought this would be a good lift off for the story. So, without further ado. Here you are;

Imagine a person with an extremely bad reputation for killing their own sister 5 years ago, with a good reputation for creating a successful strong guild...
Judy Heartfillia has done just that. Creating a guild with about 18 strong successful members. Some in teams, some going solo, some who swap at will. Her team is made up of the five main mages of the guild. Skylar, Maria, Mirajane, Erza and herself. Let's focus on one of the new teams for now.  One group in the guild is a team made up of four mages.

Callas Suta, a star dragon slayer who has learned the power of dragon wings.

Xadria Werin, She can attack with various long ranged energy attacks and speed.

Luna Yumi, sister to Sol Yumi. A mysterious moon enchanter. Her power is using the moonlights energy against people. Sadly this only works at night; so in the day she uses her staff which she can control light to attack. (My friend said she does not consent her character in here but i need it to stay in XD)

Sol Yumi, the brother of Luna Yumi. An outgoing sun enchanter. His power is similar to Luna's, except it only works in the day. So he has a sword he uses that collects the moonlight, and charges his swords power

That's one of many teams in Judy's guild. Judy has been appointed magic council leader, so she has to leave a lot and mostly just has a rest on one of the weekend days, or leads the critical battles or events. She's the first leader to own a guild as well as being on the council. Maria and Skylar are mostly out as well. They have their own problems do deal with so often Mira and Erza are left to look after everyone. Whenever Judy comes back she is treated with the utmost respect, Mira refused to work anywhere else but the bar so that's where she was. Erza made sure Sol didn't get into trouble (which after a day of having him, it's clear he did), and when Natsu came around to say "Hi" the guild always went quiet. They had all been explained what went down from the start, and even though they were a bit, well, "confused" about what Judy did to her sister 5 years ago, but after getting to know her they all were on here side.

And the guild building? Well, it was big. By what I mean big. Gigantic. It was like a mansion. In the lobby was reception and after that was the bar. Off to the side there was the dining room and kitchen. Upstairs was everyone's private rooms, on the top floor was Judy's office and personal space. Every room was like its own living room, and Judy's room was practically a small house.

Even though Judy was barely there. There were strict rules.

1. Inside the guild house you must wear either a white skirt or pants

2. You must wear a suit (provided) at all times inside the building. 

3. No muddy shoes or anything that will leave marks.

4. Be polite at the dining table.

5. Any chaotic mess will happen inside the bar and nowhere else.

6. If anyone important shows up you must leave for your room. Higher classes will deal with it.

7. If you have any questions please ask erza or Mirajane.

8. You must check out every time you leave the building.

9. NO flying in grounds, the training facility is for that.

10. Never speak rudely to superior classes.

Judy doesn't seem that strict, but Mira talked her into at least keeping some rules; so she made those.

Everything was fine, people where happy, the guild, the people they protected. Everything was great.

Until that one. Devastating. Event. That changed them all forever.