My protecter

Sensing that he was awake ;I opened my eyes slowly . I must have fallen asleep with my head on top of his bare chest . Looking up to see him looking directly at me ,"Did I waken you ?" He asked running one of his hands through my hair .

" No." I answered groggily looking up at the large windows to see it was still dark.

" Obi-Wan , why are you awake ? Its still nighttime ." I said as I sat up so I could look at him . Sitting up , Obi pulled me into his arms ." I haven't fallen asleep and it hasn't been that long you have slept ."

Good , that means I still could get a couple of more hours of sleep . " Sleep Obi." I muttered as sleepiness came to me again . I flipped over so I could be in my side and give him some room to sleep .

"Do you not want to sleep by me !" Turning just my head to see he was on his side with his hand lifting his head so he could see my reaction to his question.

Breathing a deep breath as I didn't even bother to answer his question. I wanted to sleep hoping he could sense that feeling .

" Fine , but I'm going to sleep by you .Not on the other side of this bed; like you want me to ." he said as I felt arms go on either side of me . Looking up to see him getting comfortable yet being protective .

"Being protective ." I said as my eyes went to his ." Of course Anna. I have to protect my girl ."

Obi's words sent chills down my spine as well of feeling safe with him . I flipped back so I could see his face.

" I'm glad your here ." I said bringing down my head to kiss his lips softly.

Not kissing back at first ,Obi-Wan smiled then brought his head up as he responded to my kiss.

" Sleep Anna , you need the rest ."Obi-Wan ordered . He gently pulled me down to his level. I pulled my hair to one side so my hair wouldn't be in the way . Obi wan kissed me then he flipped me on my back ." I'm alot smarter than you think I am Anna ."

He got on top of me as he gently restraint my arms so I couldn't move them .

He brought his head down as he quickly kissed my nose . Then going back to my mouth a little more rougher.

" Anna , eager are we ?" He asked as he must have sensed my feeling of wanting him .

"No , you are the one holding me down Kenobi !" I answered as he sat up and posited me in a sitting position.

Really , he had to ruin the mood just to be right for once in his life . Obi laughed as he knew what I was feeling .

" See Anna , I'm as smart as your are if not smarter."

Okay , those words just completely got me our of wanting him for tonight." I didn't say either so don't pur words in my mouth ." as sarcastic hit my words a little bit .

Obi wan smiled ," Now your mad !"

Huffing at the impossible Jedi who makes me smile and hate him at the same time . Crawling toward the end of the bed so I could get some air from this droid of a jerk .

"O no you don't !" Obi wan exclaimed as he dragged me back to him .

" Your mood swings are giving me whip lashes ." he added as he removed a strand of hair out of my face .