Chapter 14.

BECCA'S POV

It was silent in the car most of the way from the hospital to Harrys hotel.

"Look damn it Harry I'm sorry I didn't tell you about my sister or this unnatural thing going on with my brain, but honestly we have only known each other for three days now and even then how much did you learn about me? You are practically a stranger to me." I was raging, how dare he give me this silent treatment when I did nothing wrong.

"Is that really how you feel?" he seemed more hurt than mad which rebounded and made me feel twice as hurt.

"How much do you actually know about me?" We were sitting in the parking lot of the hotel now. Riley was waiting in the car behind us acting like she was on her phone when really watching our every move.

"Well I know that you have a sister named Riley and that you kind of pass out a lot." This made me laugh and he started to lighten up a bit. "Actually, nothing, but would you just give me a chance and let me in? Let me get to know you a little more."

"I have a basketball tournament this next weekend in Indianapolis, if you want to come you can get a ride with Riley, if you don't want to go then we could just blow it off and do something else."

"I wouldn't miss it for the world." He kissed me and we got out of the car. I didn't have much stuff there, but I think Harry just needed an excuse to talk to me alone for a while. What was I thinking having Harry come to my games? What if I suck and he thinks I am an awful player who just boasts about herself!?

After saying a long goodbye to Harry, Riley and I finally left. I wasn't exactly sure where we were going because we were both very angry at our mother. Riley heard that she was on this follow up date with only God knows who, this told me that she would probably be staying at this guys house tonight.

"Hey Harry said he was going to come with you to my games if that's alright."

"That's fine be careful I might steal that beautiful man of tattoos away from you." She winked at me as we pulled in driveway.

"Mhmm good luck with that. Hey I really missed you Ri."

"I know I missed you to Becky." She gave me a light hug before we walked into the house. When we turned the corner towards the living room there was Logan was sitting on the couch watching the Blackhawks game. I thought he would know not to come near here since I was clearly angry with him.

"What are you doing here Logan?"

"Come on Bec were best friends you can't stay mad at me forever not when I tell you what I did for you!" he obviously did not see the look on my face that told him to get out because he just kept talking. "I went to basketball this morning and when I figured out why you weren't there I had a little chat with Peter and got you out of that huge punishment he was going to have you do."

I had no words. "Are you serious?! Thank you so much! How'd you do it? Never mind, I don't care just give me a hug!" I gave him a run and jump hug so he was holding me in his arms and he spun me around the room. That was it I wasn't mad at him anymore, it was like nothing happened. The fact was, I really wasn't sure why I was mad at him it was all Max's fault.

Riley had gone up to her old room to settle in and gave Logan and I some privacy. For being gone for 10 years she sure hasn't said a lot to me she had become a lot quieter than I remember, she used to talk nonstop and I was the shy one. I had no choice but to be quiet I couldn't get a word in anyways with her around, now it's the complete opposite.

"I tried calling you." Logan sat next to me on the couch. I was watching the muted TV having no idea what they were saying, but just watching the players move around.