Chapter 19.

BECCAS POV

I awoke with a headache, my throat was dry. It felt as if I had fallen asleep for only a minute, the last thing I remembered was playing soccer with Harry and now I'm in this hospital room. There was no clock on the wall, but it was dark out and Harry, Riley, and Logan were fast asleep. I looked down and there were papers lying on my chest. It took a while for my eyes to focus; I had been asleep for who knows how long.

What were these? I just started to read, the first one was from Louis. It said,

Dear Becky,

You are the most amazing girl I have ever met. I love watching you with Harry because your eyes light up when you look at him. You have no idea how much Harry loves you, he talks about you all the time, about how you make him feel like a normal person again and you act normal around him. He really truly loves you so don't let him go. I would like to thank you for coming into my life, since I met you I have changed my values in what I am looking for in a girl just a wee bit. I realized that I want someone who treats me like Louis and not Louis Tomlinson that guy from One Direction. Harry's lucky he had dibs on you because I would have grabbed you up faster than anyone else, but you have to respect the dibs. You're an amazing girl and I know you will wake up and when you do I want you to give me a huge hug for putting me through this stress I deserve it.

Love always, Swag masta from Doncasta

The next was from Liam.

Hello Becky,

I know you just love when we call you that! I would like to let you know that me and the boys would do anything for you, you are part of the band now and we all stick up for each other. You are an amazingly talented girl I wish I could have seen you play basketball before that whole thing happened because I know you would have torn up the court. It's a good thing you'll be all healthy for track season because I want to see you running the mile in three minutes... okay maybe four minutes, but that's the highest I'm going NO ACCEPTIONS!! Get well soon kiddo.

Love, The Smart One.

Why were they all doing this? It was going to make me cry all I wanted to do was give them all hugs and kiss every single one of them.

The next one was from Zayn.

To the amazing Becky,

Becky I just wanted you to know that everyone loves you and I really adore you. You are the best thing that has ever happened to this band. I don't know where we would be without you, just the way you snap back jokes and make us eat healthy. All of it just makes me so happy because all of those things are what make up Rebecca Waters. And without her our lives would be over. You are so beautiful and I want you to never EVER scare us like this again! BTW the first night you're out of this crack house I say we go and get some ink. You in? Okay good it's a date! Yes, date, I swear if Harry hadn't called dibs... never mind.

Love lots, Bradford Badboy

The next was from Luke.

Hey Becky,

I wasn't going to put Becky, but Louis told us all to. I know we don't really know each other, but I do know that I really like you, I know you're with Harry, but don't worry we can still be friends. So I was told to put all of the things I love about you on here. I love the way you twirl your hair in your fingers when its wet to get the extra curls. I love the way you cringe when forks scrape plates just the right way. I love the way you keep everything from candy wrappers to photos. Don't think I haven't noticed, when were out to eat you always bring a pen and draw on something, then you can't ever throw it out. That's right I saw! And I just wanted to let you know that I still have the straw wrapper where you wrote "Lukey you Rock! -The Beckster." Yeah I still have it in my room.