Chapter 7.

Round 2 on the shirt making. Yes Max and Logan were making shirts with me.

"Max give me the puffy paint I need it!" Even though it was still a week until the concert I was making new T-shirts. I couldn't use the ones I had made with Stella and Delanie because we were not friends anymore. They had decided that even though we used to be best friends they still couldn't accept that I had other friends than them.

"Hmmm you want the paint so badly, your gonna have to come and get it." Max taunted me by holding the paint just above his head symbolizing mistletoe at Christmas time. Keep in mind Logan was sitting on my basement floor not 10 feet away.

I crawled over and gave him a light peck on the lips to get the paint back. We both smiled in the middle of the kiss. I looked over at Logan and he was blushing while looking at the ground. This must be hard for him, I mean after all these years Max has been gone then out of the blue he comes back and we're kissing right in front of him. Sometimes I get the feeling that Logan likes me and it's really sweet of him to not make a move or anything, but if he felt that way he really should have told me.

The shirts turned out amazing. On the back of mine it said Mrs. Styles because Harry was my favorite, under that it said "I like your Style Harry!" On the front of the shirt it had a giant 1D and enclosing that it had in glittery letters spelling out One Direction.

"This shirt came out so nice when they see this they will just freak out!! I can't believe we are going to see them in person I will probably faint...no then that will mean I won't get to see them as much. DON'T LET ME FAINT!!"

I didn't mean to say it, but I was just babbling on how much I was in love with One Direction. Saying this to two guys was pretty weird, but I didn't care. I would give anything to meet them, I was in love. Everything about them was perfect I smiled at the thought of those five guys. I wouldn't have said any of that stuff if I had known that Logan and Max were both in love with me.

"Hey Bec, can I spend the night? My Mom and I are arguing again over the incident a few days ago." Logan asked. He had spent the night plenty of times before because my mom knew we weren't going to do anything.

"Sure why not I'll pull out the trundle in my room." As I said this I caught a glimpse of Max and he looked irritated. With Logan not me as if he was mad Logan was spending the night in the same room as me.

"Okay I'll run to my house to get clothes." As Logan ran up the stairs Max grabbed me by the waist.

"Babe you don't think Logan will pull anything on you, will he?"

My hands were wrapped around his neck. "No why would you think that?"

"Well you know I mean we're kind of a 'thing' and I didn't want him trying to get with you. That's all." He looked away as he said this almost as if he were embarrassed.

"So are we dating or not? And if that's the way you are going to ask me then I decline because I need to be wowed." I was dead serious waiting for his answer.

"Deal." He whispered. Our foreheads were together and we heard Logan's footsteps upstairs. "Better make this quick then huh?"

"Yeah you better." He kissed me harder than I expected and wasn't about to back down. Logan had come down the stairs faster than I had expected and I pulled away quickly. He just looked at the ground anywhere but towards us.

"Well I guess I'll go make the bed Bec I'll see you up there. See you later Max." Logan bounded up the stairs just to get anywhere, but in the same room as us.

Max tried to pull me in for another make out session, but I pulled my head. Something about the way Logan reacted made me feel uncomfortable.

"What was that for Bec?"

"Um I just think you should leave. Sorry. Your shirt is still drying so I'll uh drop it off tomorrow around noon." I gave him a peck on the lips and didn't give him a chance to respond. As I was walking up stairs my legs felt extremely heavy. Max was holding my hand but was walking behind me up the stairs. I know I should only think of my potential new boyfriend who was smoking hot, but I only saw Logan's heartbroken face.

Max eventually left and now I was in bed, with Logan sleeping on the pullout mattress on the ground. He had his eyes closed, but after all of our sleep overs I knew his fake sleeping face.

"You know what Logan you're an asshole." I tried insulting him, but his eyes remained shut. "Why's that?" his voice was drowsy and worn out.

"I don't really know, but I just need a reason to be angry at you. I'm angry at myself for kissing Max in front of you and I just need to be mad at you instead of myself." I sighed, but this didn't seem to make a difference.

"Yeah I'm gonna go to bed now. Wanna go out to breakfast and we can talk then? I'll pay."

"Fine. Sweet dreams buttercup." I knew Logan hated it when I called him that.

"Call me that one more time bitch!" He threw a pillow over his head and I knew I was done. What did he want to talk about? Was it bad news? Was it about Max? Was it about his feelings for me? Who knows I just want it to be morning already.