16

The beginning of this chapter is crap omg
Also I think there is only one more chapter.

I went to Vic's dinner, and it was... tense. Or maybe it was just tense for me. It was weird seeing Andrew and Vic interact with each other, while I knew so much more than what they were showing on the surface. But I came because I wanted to talk to Vic. I wanted to talk about the kiss, I wanted to tell him who I was. It was something I had thought about a lot. I realize how selfish it is for me to tell him because it was so long ago, and he has already moved on with his life, but maybe I would be helping him. Maybe this could be his boost to leave Andrew. Or maybe my head was in the clouds and I was thinking too big.

By 10 pm everyone had left except Gabe and I. Gabe had offered to help clean up, and I thought that was just perfect because it bought me time to workup the courage. And by the time Gabe was telling me that we had to go, I had come to the comfortable conclusion that I could do this with out peeing myself.

"Um, you know what, I think I'll walk," I said. Gave me a weird look. We were already out the door, and I knew that walking would take me awhile, but I was willing to do it.

"Okay?" He said. I nodded, trying to assure him that it was okay. Still looking at me unsure, he made his ways to his car, then gave me one last questioning glance before getting in and then eventually driving away. I decided not to tell Gabe what I was planning to do, because I knew he would just try and talk me out of it, and I had just spent all night trying to get myself to this point.

I was still holding the front door open, so once Gabe was gone I reentered the house. Fortunately, I didn't have to venture the house like a creep to find Vic, because he was just in the living room. He was sat on the couch, just scrolling through his phone. I took notice of Andrew not around, which was great and would make this easier.

I cleared my throat, grabbing Vic's attention. He looked up at me with a confused look.

"Kellin, did you forget something?" He asked, putting his phone to the side.

"uh, no." I said, walking further into the living room. "I wanted to talk to you," I announced. Vic looked past me, towards the direction of the stairs. He looked back to me with wary eyes.

"I don't think that's a good idea," He said. "Maybe we can talk at work, on Thursday."

"Vic I--

"No, really. I think you should leave, Kellin." He cut me off, his eyes glancing past me again.

I knew why he was acting like this. He was scared of Andrew. How disgusting he feared his own partner. How sickening that he is scared to talk to me because he fears how his husband will react.

"Why is he here?" With no surprise I heard Andrew behind me. I didn't bother turning around. I continued to watch Vic who was watching Andrew.

"He's leaving," Vic told him.

"No I'm not," I dared to say.

"I think you should leave," Andrew said. He walked over so he was standing beside Vic now. He put his arm around Vic, possessively.

"And I don't want you around Vic, alright?" He stated more than asked. I knew why he was saying this and acting this way. He thinks I'm going to tell Vic what he did. He thinks I'm going to tell Vic about his cheating. He's just acting like this because he knows he's guilty, so he's paranoid.