14

I just want to comment on that fact that I said Kellin was 22 in the last chapter, but I'm pretty sure he's  supposed to be 21?? Wow, I suck.

Tonight, like most Fridays were hectic. Zero was packed from wall-to-wall with dancers who were heavily intoxicated which only meant better tips for me.

"Here you go," I said, giving a drink to some guy with lots of glitter on his face. He was actually pretty beautiful.

"Thanks, sexy," He responded, looking me down. He then looked to his friends that were close by, like he was deciding what to do next. With a smile, he then reached into his front pocket, retrieving a small piece of paper. I actually got these pretty often.They were either phones numbers or an address to some sleazy hotel. I always declined because that was what I was supposed to do,but this guy was young, and his friends looked fun. 

"We're going to my place after this."He informed me. "You should come, there's a pool." He smiled. I was tempted. My morals had slipped away and I was honestly considering going to this place.

"Okay," I nodded, taking the paper from his soft, warm hands.

"Are you going to come?"He spoke over the music that made my chest pound.

"We'll see," I simply said before turning away and walking away from him, towards the direction of the bar. When there, I opened the paper up and read over the address. It wasn't very far from here at all. I could walk there easily.

"What is that?" Somebody asked from behind me. I turned around and was quickly met with Vic.

I shrugged and handed the paper to him. He took it and read over it before rolling his eyes. "You're not going to go," He instructed. "You don't know this person and if something happens, that's my ass."

"Are you saying that as my manager or my boss because he was really cute, you should have--"

"Kellin, you're not going to go." He sounded like a dad, and I wanted to roll my eyes and stomp away like a child.

"Fine," I responded simply. "You're right."

Vic nodded in approval, keeping the paper to himself. I wonder what he was doing down here anyways, he was usually always in his office. I noticed he had a glass in his hand, but it was empty. I should probably get him a drink or something.

"What are you having?" I gestured to it.

"Water," he said, only barley audible over the music.

"You're not drinking?"

"I'm not really a big drinker," He shrugged. I barley recall Vic only having one beer that day we watched the football game and I unbelievably puked out of his car. I don't really remember much of that day, but I definalty have the imamagie of me throwing up before Vic engraved in my memories.

"What, you own a club and you don't even drink?" I mocked. That's like somebody owning an icecream shop and being lactose intolerance. It just didn't make sense.

"No, I won't allow that. I'm going to get you something." I stated. Before he could protest I was ordering two shots, thinking that maybe if I took one with him, he will be more likely to actually do it,

"Here," I offered, handing Vic one of the shot glasses. He looked down at it, doubtfully.

"You're bad news, Kellin." He stated to which I just shrugged with a smile.

He sighed, raising his glass to clink against mine.

"To us," He declared before downing the liquid like me.