3. Are You Sure About This?

AMELIAS POV

Whenever I dropped Ver and Kendal off at their homes, I went inside my own house and went straight up to my room.

I turned the radio on and the sound of Sia's Cheap Thrills filled the house.
I live alone since my dad left my mom and I when I was younger and my mom was living with my aunt due to financial situations.

I checked my calendar to see if there was anything happening.

Shit shit shit shit!

I have a shift and completely forgot!

I quickly changed into my black tights and white shirt, put my hair into a ponytail then rushed to my car.

Jumping into the drivers seat and setting off to work.

As I enter the diner, I saw my boss standing behind the cash register looking a little frustrated with me.

"Amelia, your late! I still wonder to myself why you even have this job still. I should fire you! But what good would that do when you work this "- My boss Shelby gestured to the cash register -" Thing! Your lucky Amelia. Now get to work!"

I didn't say anything and hurried behind the cash register and grabbed my apron and notepad.

*****

After that 4 hour shift, I made it home.
Exhausted, I walked up to my room and plopped down into my bed and turned on my phone.

3 messages from Ver and 6 from Kendal.

I unlocked my phone and called them.

"hello?" slurred a clearly drunk Kendal.

"Kendal where are you? Is that music? That better not be a party! It's almost 10pm and it's a school night! You should know better. And besides, who party's on a wensday? "

" oops, sorry girl. " answered a not-so-sorry Kendal.

" Where's Vern? " I asked

" Um... " Kendal answered

" Oh great. Let's just hope you two don't die from alcohol poisoning. I'm coming to get you, go wait by the front door. Wait, where are you? "

" WOW THAT WAS AMAZING! " Screamed an amazed Kendal

" Oh sorry, a guy just face planted and passed out! And we're at Damien's house. " Kendal said

" Okay, stay there I'm on my way. " I told her and hung up.

Out of all people it just had to be Damien having that party.

I thought to myself.

Damien is the schools bad ass, player and most arrogant guy. And he happens to live on the better off side of town.

Quickly brushing out my hair and fixing up my makeup I made my way to the car.

Hey, if I'm going to a party, I should at least try to look good.

Pulling into Damien's quite long drive way, and when I say long I mean like a whole kilometre and a half long.

While parking I got out of the car and made my way to the house.

Opening the front door I'm greeted with hundreds of drunk teenagers running around.

I walk into the kitchen to see Damien talking to a blonde in a WAY too short dress.

I walk up to him with a smile.

"Hey, have you seen Veronica and Kendal? " I ask politely

" oh hey, um no I haven't. But I think I saw them last upstairs in a room, I'll gladly show you. "he said smirking

" Ew no I guess I'll find them myself. " and with that I walked away from him.

Looking through the back door I see a drunk Kendal and Veronica.

Walking up to them and grabbing them both by the arms, I take them back to the car.

Crap! The parking is like half a kilo away!

" Okay you two, let's go. "I said while pushing them forward through the slim driveway in the pitch black towards the parking.

We were walking when we saw some headlights start to pull up behind us.

I usher the two drunk girls to the side of the road to let the car pass.

But that's not what happens.

The car stops right beside us and opens the side door, revealing a man in his mid fourtys.

The guy from the mall!

Before I could move or do anything to save us, he jumped out and pulled us into the van.

He threw us in and shut the door. He ran around the van to the drivers side.

Hoping in and driving dangerously fast forward.

NO no no no! This isn't happening!

"Hey, are we in a fabreze commercial? " asked Veronica

" Well there my beauty's, no you are not. You are in a My-hostage-untill-I-get-what-I-want commercial. " he answered looking back at us in the mirror.

This can not be good.

By now Veronica was fully aware of what's happening. She by far was probably the most scared.

Kendal was just starting to understand what's happening. She was scared and I could see it in her bright blue eyes. She was scared but not too scared, she was extremely brave. Her brother was in the war for a while until he was killed. She was brave so she would not cry.

Veronica on the other hand was crying like a kid who wasn't getting a toy it wanted.

I will do whatever it takes to get these girls their freedom back.

Whatever. It. Takes.

A/N

So... How was that chapter? Lol
I know it's a long chapter and alot is going on but thank you all for reading it! I hope you all continue reading it.

NO spoilers but I'm just saying this is NOT EVEN CLOSE to the climax.

Trust me, you'll know when it is the climax.

Love Kate