9. Not Happening

DAMON'S POV

When I got the first call from Amelia saying she was kidnapped,  I was really thinking it was just a prank. But that had changed whenever I heard her getting raped. And it sounded very painful. She was screaming and crying and he left her.  He left her to cry and be in pain and in agony. 

That made me Mad. It made me mad because he left a beautiful girl in pain. It made me mad because he would kidnap all those girls.

I didn't hesitate when I told Amelia I was on my way. I am going to do whatever it takes to save Amelia, Kendal and Veronica.

No doubt about it I was attracted to Amelia,  and sure I was a here to her but hey, I know I'm a jerk to her and sleep with a lot of girls but I've got a reputation to uphold and well,  a guys gotta do what a guys gotta do.

When I was driving to Ranch Road Forest,  there was a sinking feeling that they wouldn't be there or they would all be dead.

I pushed that thought away and continued to speed through the dirt roads of Ranch Road Forest.

God I just wish I'm there in time.

****

AMELIAS POV

*he slowly lowered the gun from the air and to my head*

"What did I say about you talking and calling people? " the man asked.

" Not to do it. " I said blankly.

" Alright. Good. Glad you understand that. Now,  get up and get into the room with the others,  but don't get comfortable. We are going on a little trip. " he said ushering me towards the room.

When we got in,  the girls looked at me with hopeful eyes,  there was so much hope relying on me, and when they saw him; walking in behind me.

All that hope was gone. And their eyes were quickly filled with fear.

And I don't know what is going to happen to us.

" Hello girls. Get your stuff. We're going on a road trip. " he said with a blank face.

The girls suddenly started to get up fast and help the others go up. Veronica helped Jordan up and Kendal got the other little girls.

While everyone was walking out of the room one of the girls who looked a couple years younger than me -  about 12 -  came up to me.

"Do you know where we are going? " she asked me.

" no,  I wish I did though. " I said.

" Oh.  Okay. What's your name? " she asked me as we walked down the hall and out the front door towards the van.

" My name is Amelia. What's your name? " I asked her.

" My name is Monica. " she said with a smile.

" that's a nice name." I said politely.

As we sat beside each other in the back of the van,  we buckled up our seats and I turned to my left to see Monica's face start to blush.

"it may be the lighting but if it wasn't I'd say your blushing. " I said smile towards Monica.

" Oh,  see that girl up near the front. With the shoulder length dark brown hair,  I kinda um,  like her? " She said hiding a small smile.

"Ohh,  I didn't know that. Well,  what's her name? " I asked her.

" Pipe down back there! " the man shouted.

I lowered my head so that Monica's eyes and mine were at the same hight.     
" Her name is Claire. " Monica whispered.

" Oh,  well this could be interesting. " I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How's this chapter?

Where are they going?

Will the police find them in time?

Will anyone die?

Xoxo kate