6. Oh Dear

RECAP

I handed Jordan to Kendal who was standing beside me.

And walked out if the room with the man.

***
AMELIAS POV

As we walked out of the room he stopped behind me and grabbed a rope to tie my wrists with.

"Just so that you don't get any ideas. " he said finishing the knot and locking the door to the room.

He pushed me down the hall and into another room.

He pushed me into the room and shut the door behind him.

" Now, I'm going to leave you in here for as long as I say. If you be bad and try anything you shouldn't, there will be consiqences. Understood? " he asked

I just nodded and he walked out if the room and locking the door so I couldn't get out.

Dammit.

I stood up - Which was easier now because he tied my wrists in front of my body- and looked around the near empty room.

All that was in the room was carpet, a single mattress and a chair.

Well at least I have something to sleep on this time.

Wait.

Consiqences?

A mattress?

Oh No.

Hell to the no that's happening!

And with that motivation I ran to the door and body chucked it. My body hit it causing it to hurt like hell.

Ouch. Okay not doing that again.

Now with a thrombing pain in my right arm, I walked over to the wooden chair and sat down.

I don't know how long it has been but I slowly drifted off to sleep.

***

When I woke up I was engulfed in shouting coming from the room beside me.

That must be where everyone else is.

I stood up and walked to the wall it was coming from and put my ear to it.

"Your all stupid. Your all useless! " he shouted at them.

I herd thumping on the ground and hoped that he wasn't hurting anyone.

Before I could move the man kicked my door open and grabbed me by the arm I body chucked the same door he kicked open and threw me back into the room with all the other girls.

"Damn you! Damn all if you to the firey depths of Hell! " he shouted.

I saw Jordan crying. I crawled over to her and held her in my arms on my lap.

" You!" He said pointing to Jordan And I.

He walked over and grabbed Jordan out of my arms and took her out of the room. Locking the door behind him.

"Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! If he hurts a hair on her young little head I swear I'll - " I was cut off when I herd yelling from the room I was in before.
" You. Your the one giving all the other girls hope. Giving them that motivation they need to escape." he said followed by a loud thud which I believe was him throwing Jordan onto the mattress.

"So I wonder what would happen if I took your hope away. " he said while I herd his footsteps walking towards the mattress.

NO! NOT LITTLE JORDAN OH NO PLEASE!

I then herd screaming of pain.

" That's it! " I said frustrated.

I ripped my arms apart so fast that the rope broke. Storming over to the door and kicked the entire door down.

" Come on! All of you go and I'll get Jordan! " I ordered all the girl's to do.

After they got out of the room I ran towards the room the man and Jordan were in.

I heard another scream from Jordan.

Please God. Not Jordan.

I kicked the room door the two were in and it fell to the floor.

I actually threw up in my mouth.

There on the bed was Jordan being raped by the man.

"Get the hell off of her! " I shouted at the man.
I ran over to them and pushed him off of her. I grabbed Jordan and quickly helped her clothes back on - picking her up and running out the door to catch up to all the other girls.

When I reached outside with Jordan in my arms, all the girl's were piled into the man's van.

I was about to open the door to get in when I heard a gunshot.

Quickly ducking down and shielding Jordan from any danger, I turned around to face the man with the gun in his hand pointing towards the sky.

"Come over here - every single one of you whore's and I won't hurt anyone. " the man offered.

All the girl's got out of the van and walked over to the man. I - still holding Jordan - walked along with Kendal and Veronica.

We all entered the house again and walked into the room.

" This time, I'm staying with you whore's at night so none of you get any ideas. "

Now how are we going to escape?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Now how are we going to escape?

How do you guys think she escapes?