Chapter Four

After picking up Nayla, Kora and Jewel, they drove to the mall blasting their music. Every time they went out, each girl dressed in their favorite decade or fashion. Ana was a hippie, Ella was 80’s, Nayla was decked out in Fallen Angel attire, Kora was decked out in Converse All Star apparel, and Jewel, like always, wore black and pink punk clothes. They smiled and linked arms, walking into the mall.

After they had gone shopping for about 3 hours, they put on their Fallen Angel’s outfits to perform a concert at the mall. Ana had on black leather pants, a Fallen Angels shirt and a black leather vest. She put up her hair in a half-twist and put in her black clip-in extensions and dark makeup. Ella had the lame but black jean shorts and a tattered FA shirt with a white cami under it. Nayla had on black combat boots, black leggings, black skirt with silver chains on the belt, an FA shirt and a torn up black jacket. She had decided to leave her hair down. Kora had on her favorite red pants and torn up black FA shirt with a red cami under it. She wore her black and red Converse to match her black and red bass. Jewel kept her outfit on and helped the other girls with their makeup. She grabbed her black and pink studded mic and her drumsticks and set them down on the stage. She then grabbed Ana’s black and silver studded mic, Ella’s black and white checkered mike and guitar, setting those on the stage and in their stands. She noticed the crowed had already started to gather and hurried the others up. She handed Nayla her mic so she could introduce them.

The stage was dark as Nayla walked onto it. A spotlight shone on her and she yelled into the mic over the crowd’s roar. “HELLO MILWAUKEE!” The crowd grew louder as her voice echoed in the darkness. “I’d like to introduce the Fallen Angels!” The crowed screamed as the acoustic started. Fallen Angel was the hottest local band, both in looks and music. Nayla smiled and motioned for the others to start walking on. “On bass we have Kora Grant! On drums we have Jewel Vaughn! On electric guitar we have Ella Carter!” Nayla looked over and saw Athena standing with Ana. She gave them the thumbs up and added “And our special guest, on the keyboard, Athena Cole!” Athena ran out, her black hair clashing with her electric blue contacts and black skinny jeans, boots, and FA shirt, and took her place behind the keyboard. Nayla chuckled and turned back to the audience. “And on vocals, Ana Cole and Nayla Schorr, that’s me!” She walked over to her mic stand as the noise of the crowed died down slightly. Kora counted off the beat and they sang their most popular songs: Perfect, Fallen Angel, Rain, Alone, Strong Love, and Awaken.

It was around one in the morning before the girls finally made it back to Kora’s house. After watching a few movies and gossiping for about an hour, they finally all fell asleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading everyone! I'm still in the process of writing this, this is only about 1/8th of what I want the book to be. Vote, Rate, Comment! <3