Chapter Seven

Ana pulled the door open and the smile on her face changed to confusion. “Hey Nayla…Who’s your friend?”

 Nayla smiled and took the 20-looking guy’s hand. “Ana, Ella, This is Taylor. He’s my boyfriend.” Ana’s jaw almost dropped as her eyes raked over him. His white muscle shirt and tight jeans showed off every curve and contour of his body. His dark blue eyes brightened as he looked at Ana, but he quickly looked away. Ana blushed and put her arm around Ella’s waist, pulling her out of the way so that they could come in. She turned and grabbed Nayla’s arm, pulling her aside. “What the hell is he doing here? You didn’t say anything about bringing him.” Ana had recognized him, he was the biggest man-whore in the Milwaukee area, but Nayla obviously didn’t know this.

Nayla sighed, brining Ana back into reality. “I’m sorry…It’s just that I didn’t want to leave him home alone. He just got off of work and wanted to be with me. I mean…We’re gonna leave in a few hours anyway.” There was a knock on the door and Kora let herself in carrying about 6 bags of food. Ana ran over to help as she stumbled to set them down and took them to the kitchen.

Kora stopped her before she left the kitchen. “Has anyone else found out about you and Ella?” She quickly whispered.

Ana shook her head as her eyes grew dark. “We were going to tell everyone until Nayla brought Taylor.”

Kora shook her head and sighed. “Have you really never heard about Taylor? They’ve been going out for over two months. They want to get married.”

Ana’s jaw dropped. “Are you serious?! She never told me about him!” She stormed out of the kitchen and grabbed Nayla, pulling her into the hallway. “Married?! You want to marry him?! What about Julliard?! What about college?! What about your dreams?!”

 Nayla crossed her arms and grit her teeth. “You have no say in my life. Why should I listen to you?! You have no idea what love is!” Tears welled up in Ana’s eyes as Nayla’s words hit her. As soon as she realized what she had said, Nay’s eyes softened. “I’m sorry A….I didn’t mean it,” she said, putting her hand on Ana’s shoulder, but she shook it off.

“You know. I do know what love is. You don’t know what love without pleasure is. I do.” She started to cry and rushed off, going into the living room where she found Kora, Ella and Taylor sitting. She bit her lip and sat down next to Ella, burying her face in her neck, crying softly while Ella stroked her hair, speaking gently to her.

Taylor frowned and watched them, trying to put the pieces together. “Wait…Are you two…TOGETHER?!” His jaw dropped as Ella nodded discreetly.

 “What the fu-“ Nayla gasped as she entered the room.

 Ana looked up at Nay. “We were going to tell you soon…Ella and I have been dating for almost a half a year…”

Nayla narrowed her eyes and took Taylor’s hand. “I’m leaving. I’m not gonna be in the same room with a buncha freaks. Go have your goddamn orgy somewhere else.”

The room went dead silent, Kora was the one to break that. “What the hell Nayla?! Are you drunk?!” she screamed.

 Nayla rolled her eyes. “I’m not drunk. I’m NORMAL.” She growled back. She pulled on Taylor’s hand, “Lets go Tay.” He didn’t move, but he got up, looking down at her.

 “No way. I’m not going anywhere with you. I can’t believe you would treat your best friends like this,” he said, frowning down at her.

Her jaw dropped, but she quickly shut it. “Well then…Good luck getting home, asshole,” she snarled, storming out.

 Ella scoffed, but looked extremely hurt. “I can’t believe she would do something like this…The homophobic freak.” Ana hugged her, noticing the dark circles under her eyes.

“Let’s go to bed. You’re exhausted.” Ana took her to her room and helped her get in bed, and as soon as her head hit the pillow, she was asleep. Ana quietly walked back into the living room to find Kora on the phone, bitching to someone on the other end.

“You know not everything is about you. I’m at Ana’s and I really don’t want to come pick you up. I don’t have time! You know what….Fine! You have one lucky ass.” She hung up the phone and sighed, running her hand through her hair. “I have to go pick up my cousin from the airport. I guess I’ll see you later.”She grabbed her things and left, leaving her and Taylor alone. Ana sat back down on the couch, Taylor following suit.

He turned to her, his blue eyes smiling, but his face serious. “I’m sorry about Nayla…We were kinda smoking before we came…So she’s possibly slightly high…” Ana’s eyes widened as she took in what he had told her.

She moved closer to him and narrowed her eyes. “Look. I don’t like what you’re doing to Nay. She has been perfectly fine without you.” “Well I’m sorry for intruding what you and your little friends have going on here,” he snapped, getting up.

Ana frowned as her heart dropped. “Tay…I didn’t mean to snap like that.” She said getting up and grabbing his arm. “Taylor, please don’t go.”

He pulled away from her grip and gritted his teeth. “You obviously don’t want me here, so why should I stay?”

Ana looked up at him, her eyes pleading him to stay. “Just…Please stay,” She whispered. “I don’t want you to go.” She sighed and ran his fingers through his already messy hair, looking down at her. “Fine…I’ll stay…” He said, shrugging slightly.

Ana smiled and sat back down on the couch. “Thanks Tay…Wanna watch a movie? I’ve got all sorts of them.” He chuckled and went to pick out a movie, laughing when he saw her collection.

 “Not much of a romantic girl, are you?” He asked, holding up Gladiator. She laughed and shook her head.

“Not really!” A smile appeared on his face as he pulled a DVD off the shelf, holding it up. Ana raised her eyebrow, chuckling slightly. “Blades of Glory? Really, Tay, really?”

He nodded vigorously. “I love this movie!” he said, putting it in and pressing play. He sat back down on the couch, scooting close to her. Halfway through the movie, he had his arm around her and she was leaning against him. She looked up at him and he smiled, leaning down slightly. “Do you know how adorable you are?” She shook her head, biting her lip softly. He chuckled and leaned in, kissing her softly.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Told ya'll he was a manwhore! This isn't even half the story, I'm just getting started. Keep reading! I really appricate feedback! If anyone wants to help me edit, just comment and we'll talk!

I won't be uploading for a few days, up to a week. But still COMMENT! VOTE! FAN! <3 Thank you!