Cold Yet Warm (BoyxBoy)

^Picture is Alex😉

It was a cold winter day. I was walking home from school alone, watching the trees move from the cold breeze that brushed against my face harshly, sending shivers down my spine. I pulled my scarf closer and tugged on my hat. I stared up at the white specks in the sky watching them slowly fall. It was beautiful...

*Bang*

...That is until I slip and fall. I rubbed my butt and brush the snow off still leaving my pants wet. 'Great.' I thought to myself. I slowly walk home sulking. People were staring at me and laughing as they saw the wet spot on my butt.

"Don't you people have lives?!" I snap at the strangers causing them to stop laughing and walk away. I let a sigh slip past my lips.

"Umm...are you okay?" A boy asks.

"Do I-!" I started to yell but realized it was just a little boy. "Ahh yeah."

"You don't look okay." The kid said without hesitating.

"Well... Where are your parents?" I ask, changing the subject.

"Dunno..." He said sadly.

"What's your name?" I ask.

"Jamie...what's yours?"

"Alex, so is there someone here with you?"

"Oh! Yes, my brod'er Will! But I lost him..." He says getting fidgety and teary eyed.

"Why don't we look for him?" I offer.

"Yes!" He smiled.

"Well let's start where you last were with him." I say as he grabs my hand.

"We were in that store. My brod'er needed new shoes for football." He said pointing towards Sports Authority.

I gently pick him up and walk towards the store but then stop when I see my old crush walk out. He was walking out alone and was looking around frantically for something then all of a sudden Jamie yelled;

"Will!"

"Jamie?! Jamie!" Will said running towards us.

"Where the hell were you?! I've been looking for you everywhere!" He said as I gently put Jamie down and not long after that Will pulled Jamie in a tight hug.

"I'm sorry. I just wanted to play...but then saw he looked sad." As he said that they both looked at me.

"Ahh, well this is awkward...so I'm going to go..." I say a bit uneasy.

"Wait! Don't leave!" Jamie whines.

"Well, I've gotta get home." I say sighing.

"Pleeeaaasssseee stay?! Brod'er?!" He whines more.

"Ahhh... Why don't you join us for a cup of cocoa?" Will asks kindly still not realizing who I am.

"Umm...well I suppose I can." I say giving a slight smile.

As we walked to the Cafe' next to a small boutique. I stole a few glances at Will without him noticing. He was more muscled then the last time I saw him. He got a bit paler yet still had a good tan. He still looked perfect, even in the freezing cold. His eyes were glowing from the white sky reflecting in his beautiful pale blue eyes. His hair was sandy colored, he had short hair with bangs that now and then covered his eyes. He's changed quite a bit.

You see I know Will. Very well. He wasn't just my crush...he was my first. My first kiss, my first boyfriend, my...well my first time but most of all my first betrayal and heartbreak.