Sticks and Stones May Break Your Nose

I was a bit amused about how everyone who had bullied me was trying to get on my good side. Just wow. I was also surprised Will hadn't told anyone who I was but I have a feeling he's up to something and I was going to figure it out.

It was now the weekend so I had time to just relax... or so I thought. Danny came in with his coat on and simply said, "Park!" That's how I knew I was taking him to the park. Yay.

I didn't really care what I looked like because I'm not here to impress people with my looks. I'm more into showing off my personality rather then clothing. So I left in some Frostburg sweatpants, some slipper looking shoes and a big Pierce The Veil sweatshirt along with my dark blue hat to help keep me warm. I gave my messy hair a quick brush along with my teeth before I took Danny out. When we got there I saw a few kids and one was Liam's brother. Great.

"Danny? You gonna be okay?" I asked concerned because he had a scared look and that pissed me off.

"Y-yes...." He mumbled before taking a tiny step toward what I'm guessing was his group of friends. I glared at Liam's brother daring him to even try messing with my brother. I took a seat on a bench to watch as Danny played before my phone went off. I saw it was an unknown number and answered.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Alex?" Will's voice asked.

"No this is Casper the friendly ghost. Who else?" I replied sarcastically.

"Not funny. Look I wanted to talk to you, are you at home?" He asked sighing.

"No, I took my brother to the park." I said simply before I heard shuffling on the other end like he'd just gotten off his bed.

"I'm gonna meet you down there then." Then he hung up before hearing my reply. Typical.

I sat on the bench and watched as Danny played with his friends. He was giggling and throwing snow balls back at his friends. I smiled at the scene and went back to my phone. I texted one of my lacrosse friends, Erick. He was a cool guy and one of the friends I made my first day. He had dark sandy blonde hair,  brown eyes and a pretty muscular build. Stood at 5'11 so I hurt my neck trying to keep eye contact with the guy. He also had braces yet still managed to have a killer smile and swayed all the ladies. At some point in time we dated for a good 3 months until I decided to break it off due to my lingering feelings for Will and Erick didn't mind. I believe his exact words to me were, "I knew this was coming. I can tell you have feelings for someone else and honestly I was just waiting for you to come to terms with it. I do hope we can still be friends though."

I was his first boyfriend and he was my last try at getting over Will. A few weeks after the break up I moved back here.

[Hey~ -Alex]

[Heyy wats up man? -Erick]

[Nothing much just wanted to say hi -Alex]

[Lol u never just want to say hi. Something happen? -Erick]

[No -Alex]

[Alexander Morrison don't lie -Erick]

Typical Erick, always knows when I'm lying.

[I just miss u :( -Alex]

[Well same here :) -Erick]

[I saw him. -Alex]

[Who? Will??? -Erick]

[Yeah. We had a few arguments... -Alex]

[Y? -Erick]