What to do?

^Picture is Anthony😚
Warning there are some triggers in this chapter addressing self harm.
+++++++++++

Elijah's POV~

I couldn't stop thinking about him that entire morning. The needy lust filled look he gave me when I leaned in to kiss him. Or the way his hands scratched at my back as he cried for more. His entrance squeezing me so tight almost like a virgin that he had me going crazy and plunging inside for more. The effect he had on me just from one day was frustrating and it made me smile more despite being surrounded by a bunch of brats.

But right now I wasn't sure what I was feeling. He was a student. That's what I had to keep telling myself. So when I walked into the locker room expecting it to finally be empty, I see him again.

His face didn't look right earlier but now it looked worse. It was all flushed and his jaw almost looked bruised. I stepped a little closer and around the boxes that had been in the way of me seeing his whole form. I noticed his naked shoulders instantly, his collarbones stuck out as he stood there, taking deep breaths. I snapped out of it and let my eyes wander further down to where I could see the scars covering his chest. I let out a sudden gasp unable to look away.

He suddenly turned scared at first as I let my eyes wander over the rest of his torso and even his arms. Was that why he wore a long sleeve in gym? When my eyes finally met his again they no longer looked scared but glared at me before grabbing his shirt and slamming his locker closed once he had gotten his stuff. When he went to leave I grabbed his wrist, "Alex-"

"No." He snapped looking at me with tired eyes and a very bruised jaw. His lip was actually busted. "What you just saw isn't something to all of a sudden pity me for. Just like last night, forget you saw this either."

And with that he left. I would've chased after him but my head still hadn't wrapped itself around what it had just seen. I mean he couldn't have done that to himself! His arms yes but his back was covered in slashes and there was one between his hip and navel that even looked like a bullet wound. What kind of kid was this? I remember him mentioning that this school was homophobic but even something like that would show up on the news and flag the school. There's plenty of sites that let you know what schools aren't good. So where the hell did he receive all those?

Breaking me out of my thoughts was someone coming through the side locker room doors that lead outside. I saw one of the kids from my class lugging another onto a bench, huffing as the weight rolled off him. Bringing my attention to the other who also seemed familiar but I couldn't quite tell from all the swelling and blood on his face. I quickly ran over to his side.

"What happened here?" I demanded startling the boy who was still catching his breath.

"Some fight outside. I couldn't carry him to the infirmary since I had injured my shoulder at practice yesterday. So I was going to grab some help." He explained. He was definitely hiding something though so I decided to push.

"Who did he fight with?" I asked, crossing my arms.

"....we..." The other boy mumbled suddenly, grabbing both of our attention.

"What?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Who...did we.....fight with...." He groaned as he tried to look at me.