One||

(WARNING: SERIOUSLY YOU MIGHT WANT TO READ THIS

There is smut in this chapter and yeah it's the first chapter BUT THERE IS SMUT.

SO IF YOU ARE A PERSON WHO GETS UNCOMFORTABLE WITH THE DESCRIPTION OF SEX PLEASE WHEN YOU SEE IT START TO BEGIN SKIP IT BY GOING TO WHERE IT SAYS "THE NEXT DAY"

The smut is simply to show how their relationship is like.

YOU WERE WARNED)

"Let's be real with each other." I say as I stare into his blue eyes, sitting across from him at the dining room table.

My nails are digging into the wood of the table as he stares back at me intensely. That frown. That permanent frown that always seems to be on his lips, that seems etched into his gorgeous face, is making me scowl at him even more.

"What?" He finally spits out.

I sigh shakily, my anger starting to get the best of me. "We hate each other."

"Yeah."

"But...we're never going to leave each other."

"Yeah."

"Unless..." I trail off.

"You intentionally kill me and I'll finally be out of your life." He jokes.

But I give him a serious look, glowering at him. "Or..." I trail off. He crosses his arms over his chest, leaning back in the chair he sits in, smiling at me with amusement in his eyes.

I can't help but stare at him, observe him in disgust. His hair is slicked back, his suit is still on his body, making him look like the clean cut, attractive, dream husband. But it's far from the truth.

"I meet in a brutal, terrible accident."

"You read my mind, Louis Tomlinson."

"Sadly I do, Rauline Tomlinson." He smirks.

I roll my eyes.

"I only married you for the sex."

"And I only married you for the money." I spit, leaning over the table as I sit across from him, wanting to tackle this man and wipe that smirk off his face. "That's why we aren't leaving each other." I mumble.

"Mainly." Louis nods.

"Shit." I whisper to myself but he hears me in the silence no doubt. "How is this going to work?"

"We just deal with it." Louis says.

"Deal with it? Are you an idiot?" I snap.

He doesn't respond, staring at me with a darker shade of blue in his irises, not smirking any longer but scowling just like me again.

"This is unhealthy. I actually want a relationship. But, your such a fucking asshole, I...I can't get that. You only like my body and I only like your money."

"What if I want this to work too?" He chuckles bitterly.

"You don't care about whatever this is you never have. We dated for four years and you never cared about those gestures I did for you. But you asked me to marry you anyway. I accepted because I had hope and knew you had millions. But you didn't change and now all I'm staying for is the money."

Louis purses his lips tightly.

"Yeah. Your right, I don't care." He says. "But, that just shows how naive you are." He says, shaking his head. "People don't change. I'll always be the ungrateful man I am."