Seven||

When a person is alone, it's nice to try and figure out who they are. They can figure out who they are, their internal flaws, and maybe finally change themselves for the better. I've been thinking a lot about who I am.

How I don't really think before I act sometimes. But I should. How I should take life slowly and not go to fast because I have time. People say life is short but in reality, you have time if you just take things slowly. And if a person takes things in life slowly, they won't be in a rush anymore and their brain won't have frazzled thoughts that are constantly giving them an unusually painful head throbbing headache.

I rub my eyes and pop the two pills into my mouth before feeling the soothing water wash them down my esophogus. A heavy sigh emits past my dry lips and I turn around to see Diane and Harry walking into the kitchen, the man dressed in pajamas and Diane in a simple white dress along with nude colored heels on her feet.

"Morning, Rauline." Diane smiles.

"Morning." I respond, smiling back at her. "Where are you going?"

"A job interview at this Television Studio." She says excitedly, walking towards her coffee maker.

"I didn't know you like TV Production."

"Ever since I was in highschool."

"Fuck, don't start, Diane."

She laughs, rolling her eyes. "I wasn't going to dickface, calm the hell down."

"Well what if I want to hear? Excuse you."

"Rauline please." Harry pleads.

"Well if you insist." Diane shrugs.

I smile at her for her to continue.

"Back in highschool, I wasn't very popular at all or had very many friends, so I honestly never thought I had anything special about me, ya know?" She says, turning her body to me. Harry groans as he walks out of the kitchen.

I nod at her.

"So, one day I was sitting in one of my teachers classes during lunch and she looked at me. Smiling. I smiled back. And she said that I had a nice smile. And you want to know what else she said?"

"What?" I ask.

"You've got a face for tv!" Harry yells from the living room.

Diane exhales heavily, slumping her shoulders.

Harry appears in the doorway suddenly. "Literally, Diane, i have counted how many times you've said that damn story."

"Shut up Harry or I'm not making you any coffee, damn asshole." She snaps.

"Ten times." He blinks, looking at me. "I've heard it ten times."

I burst out laughing as Diane sticks her middle finger up at the man without looking at him.

"We should really thicken these walls." Diane mumbles, pouring the coffee into a mug before turning around to hand it to Harry. Harry takes it with a smug smile.

"I agree." He says.

"What are you doing today, Harry?" I ask.

"Nothing." He shrugs.

"No, you are." Diane says, raising her eyebrows as she turn to look at him again.

"What?" He says, furrowing his eyebrows before taking a sip of the coffee.

Diane hands me a cup of coffee as well.

"You've got to fix the broken closet door."

Harry groans. "Damn, I forgot. Can't I do it this weekend?"