Thirteen||

(Short and badly written chapter.

THE EDIT UP TOP IS HOT AF BUT IMAGINE HARRY LOOKING LIKE THAT MOST OF THE TIME BECAUSE THE LOOK ACTUALLY FITS HIS PERSONALITY IN THIS STORY REALLY WELL.

I also put a picture of Diane.)

ONE WEEK LATER

"Rauline."

"Rauline."

"Rauline, Rauline, Rauline, Rauline, Rauline, Rauline, Rauline-"

"Shut up ,Harry." I groan.

"Harry? Girl my voice ain't that deep." Diane's voice snaps, making my eyes snap open wide.

I sigh heavily and rub at my sleepy eyes. "Sorry, Diane. Why did you wake me up? I don't have work today."

"Someone's here for you, sorry." She says, giving me a small smile. "He kept telling me it was important and shit and he didn't look like he was leaving anytime soon so I just decided to wake you."

"He? Who's he?" I ask, sitting up now and looking at her curiously. I probably look like a mess with my hair all over the place and I feel some dry drool on the side of my lip, making me cover my mouth with my hand.

"Right sorry, your husba- I mean ex husband, Louis." She tells me, making my heart feel as if it has stopped.

"No." I groan, closing my eyes.

"No?" She questions.

"He was doing so well leaving me the hell alone." I snap as I open my eyes again before getting off of the bed and rushing past Diane. I walk into the living room and my eyes search angrily as I clench my fists. "Where is he?" I ask, looking back at the woman.

"In the kitchen with Harry I think." Diane says, frowning slightly.

I walk into the kitchen to see Louis leaning against the counter, talking to Harry who stands in front of him. Their conversation stops when he looks at me and Harry looks back to look at me as well. He gives me a small smile.

"I'll leave you two alone." He says, walking past me with a pat on the shoulder, making me furrow brows in irritation when he leaves.

I sigh heavily and grab the hair te on my wrist before wrapping my hair up into a loose bun, ready to start hitting him hard with my words. "Louis Tom-"

"Wait." He says.

"No." I snap. "You couldn't be stronger than your disgusting sexual desires for me for a little longer than a week, you fucking bastard?"

"No, Raul-"

"Why can't you leave me alone? Why can't you understand I'll never forgive you? Just go away! Go the fuck away and out of my life!" I exclaim.

"Rauline!" He yells suddenly, making me glare hard at him. I don't say anything. He sighs shakily. "I just came to tell you I have found someone. And she's beautiful and makes me happy. So, I'll leave you alone from this point on." He says.