Seventeen||

I wake up to the smell of cologne,wanting to stay in this warmth and stench for a while and relish in the comfort that it brings. But I end up shooting up in bed full of fear because I don't know what time it is and I can't remember why it would smell like a man right now. But I slowly realize I'm in Louis' room and it's a Saturday, making me lay back down with a heavy sigh and relax my fatigued muscles. But I should get up soon. He could get up any minute and come in here.

But it's only six and without an alarm, he usually wakes up at around nine or ten.

So I sit up again and rub my sleepy eyes to attempt to get some sleep out of them. I don't even have a toothbrush or clothes here so I should probably just go back to Harry and Diane's.

I get up and simply wash my face in the bathroom, put my hair up in a bun and then slip on my shoes before walking downstairs as quiet as I can. When I get down there, he isn't on the couch, making me curse out loud. Where is he? I need to make sure he's okay first.

I sigh heavily.

"Hey, morning." I hear his voice from behind me, making me jump and turn around quickly. He's already out of the clothes he was in last night, he probably even came to where I was sleeping in his room to take a shower.

"Hey. I just wanted to stay because I didn't want anything to happen but I'm leaving now, if your okay and everything, mentally." I say, speaking quickly.

He nods and grows a small smile,still looking tired but fresher. He's wearing a blue Adidas sweatshirt and sweats, which I like. I like when he looks laid back and more loose. I smile to myself slightly.

"So, are you going to listen to what I said?"

"About what?"

"Seeing someone about yourself." I tell him, being blunt about it.

"Maybe."

"No, you have to."

"Why?"

"Because if you don't then you won't have the mental stability for Thomas and I don't want to have to leave you alone in this big house, but I'm going to have to if your not okay." I say, shaking my head.

"Okay." He says.

I purse my lips before turning and walking to the door.

"Wait Rauline." He says, making me turn around again to see him right in front of me. He embraces me quickly and suddenly, taking me aback. His arms are around my shoulders and our bodies are pressed together. "I um, I hope you have a good day." He says softly in my ear before letting go of me and backing away. I swallow the imaginary lump in my throat and nod before turning around and walking out of the house.

LOUIS

I sit down on the couch and set my laptop on my lap before searching up therapist offices. I'll do this. I don't know how much it will help me, but, if she's recommending it, I'll try it.

All I've heard all that someone does in those sessions is sit down on a couch and talk to someone you don't even. The person doesn't even know you or what you've done or been through. I sigh in annoyance as I look through the Google searches. I click on the first website and a website with a picture of sn older woman's face being the first thing you see.

I print out a page containing the address and the number before retrieving it from the printer. I then call the babysitter and wait for the teenager arrive. He must be rich from the amount of times I call him, but he can't be complaining.

When he does, I leave instantly, and drive fast down the road to get to the place.

I wonder what Rauline is doing now and if she's okay. I hope she's okay. I want her to be around people that make her happy. But Harry and Diane seem to make her seem extremely happy while I can't do that at all. I don't know Diane much, but she seems like a sweet woman. Harry and her have been friends for a long ass time.