Osomatsu x Reader

"Eat this ramen and be my boyfriend!" said (yn) as she gave a bowl of ramen to Osomatsu.

Osomatsu silent for a moment. Digesting (yn)'s words. "Pardon?"

(yn) snorted in disgust. "You heard it, right? Don't pretend like you're deaf!"

A moment later Osomatsu's face turned red like a tomato. (yn) asked him to be her boyfriend? And then, he remembered the first time he met (yn).

***

"What? Are you hungry?" asked Osomatsu to (yn) who stood in front of the ramen stand.

"If I do, then why?" asked (yn) remain silent without indicating signs of wanting to get into the ramen stand.

Osomatsu attracted (yn)'s hand into the stand and ordered two bowls of ramen.

"Hey!! What the hell are you doing?!" (yn) snapped.

"I know that you're hungry. So, just accept it."

"You're not my friend! I don't know you and you don't know me. And I will not accept anything from you!" ((I started to feel this is like a titanic now. That scene you know :v))

A moment later, their ramen was served.

"Then .." Osomatsu gave one bowl of ramen to (yn). "Eat this ramen and be my friend!" He smiled and showed his white teeth.

It took some time for (yn) before she approved Osomatsu's bid.

"Relax. I'll pay the ramen!"

***

"So?" (yn) asked for Osomatsu who never answered.

Osomatsu put the ramen chopsticks then separates into two pieces and began to eat. "You think?" Then he takes a bite again.