8 | Found | 8

Rue~

I woke up to the sounds of faint sobs. I opened my eyes, and was blinded by the bright lights. Wait. I know these lights,smell, even the thickness of the air. Hospital. 

"Turn the goddamn lights off." I shouted. I looked at Vic, who was sitting next to me. He had tears in his eyes.

"Your awake!" He yelled.

"And blind!" I added, he ran up and turned off the lights.

"Nurse! She's awake!" Vic shouted.

"What happened?" I asked Vic.

"You didn't come home for about an hour, so I tracked your phone. You were passed out on a bed with your mom. I beat up Josh and called the police. You've been a coma for two weeks." Vic said.

"Wow. Is my mom okay?" I ask. He shakes his head.

"She uh passed away." Vic told me, being careful on how i'd react. I shrugged. She never cared about me. Why would I care about her?

"She did care about you." Vic said,

"Shit. I said that out loud, huh?" I ask, he nods.

"She did care about you." Vic repeated. I shook my head.

"You don't know what she did to me. Put me through. But after it all I have to thank her. It made me stronger." I explained. Vic was about to say something, but Jaime,Tony, and Mike ran in,

"MY NIECE! I MISSED YOU!" Mike shouted, running over to me.

"I missed you too." I said laughing.

"Did you miss your favorite uncle?" Jaime asked. Mike glared at him.

"She already said she misses me..." Mike said. I just laughed.

"No. I'm here favorite uncle." Jaime said.

"Who's your favorite uncle?" Mike asked. I laughed. Kellin Quinn walked in with ice cream.

"Kellin." I answered, the guys pouted.

"Yes?" Kellin asked, handing me the tub of ice cream.

"Mike asked who was my favorite uncle was when you walked in with ice cream." I explained. Kellin smiled.

"HA!" Kellin said, putting his arms around me. I laughed. The nurse walked in.

"When can I go home?" I asked her.

"Actually, I was just going to tell you that your free."  She said, handing me clothes. I stood up and walked into the bathroom. I took off my gown and put on the clothes she handed me, putting my red and black hair up. Now lets get back on track.

***

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

Oh and if you guys can check out my new book 'Built These Walls' <3

Please comment and tell meh how im doin!